Author Topic: Amiret *Need ID for permaban*  (Read 2193 times)

I was hosting a free build server and went afk for awhile. I come back and there's hundreds of bodies around the spawn radius and pink brick spam everywhere. I checked the bricks and they were all linked to Amiret. Before I got to ban his ID my computer blue-screened(GG Vista?) and my last save was before the spam. I still want to ban his ass though because that's not loving cool at all. Just because the admin is away or you don't like him doesn't mean you can spam and be a total jerk.

Requesting Amiret's ID for a permanent ban on my servers. I suggest you do the same.

Well, my id is 1751. Now see, I've only been on trueno's and my own server for a while. I never remember being on your server. I'll upload a pic of my most recent avatar that i've had for a few days.

Also, oneill's been on my server saying that he did it. His id: (144)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:41:35 AM by Amiret »

YEAH, I DID IT.  I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS AND THAT STUPID DOG.

YEAH, I DID IT.  I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS AND THAT STUPID DOG.
WE KNEW IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG.

YEAH RITE MAAAN.

REEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE.

I was hosting a free build server and went afk for awhile. I come back and there's hundreds of bodies around the spawn radius and pink brick spam everywhere. I checked the bricks and they were all linked to Amiret. Before I got to ban his ID my computer blue-screened(GG Vista?) and my last save was before the spam. I still want to ban his ass though because that's not loving cool at all. Just because the admin is away or you don't like him doesn't mean you can spam and be a total jerk.

Requesting Amiret's ID for a permanent ban on my servers. I suggest you do the same.

idiot

Who else but you to ban Amiret.

I already re-banne dhim for his constant chat spam of 'COLTEN SUCKS' because I banned him for also spamming chat with 'It's me Inaxio' 'I'm Inaxio' 'If you dont believe I'm Inaxio then ask me questions'

Lies amiret :O

You was on my server yesterday

I already re-banne dhim for his constant chat spam of 'COLTEN SUCKS' because I banned him for also spamming chat with 'It's me Inaxio' 'I'm Inaxio' 'If you dont believe I'm Inaxio then ask me questions'
did not spam that stuff
Lies amiret :O

You was on my server yesterday
i was talking about today

wtf noobs I spammed it.

And my name isnt Colten
oh stuff its not help fake imposter oh stuff

He keeps bitching about how my new name sucks, even if this has been my BL name for like a year.

He keeps bitching about how my new name sucks, even if this has been my BL name for like a year.
that is not relevant to what this topic is about. hey, why don't i make an amiret hate topic?