Archive > AoT Clan Discussion

-MW, Most WANTED-

(1/9) > >>

dUMBELLS:
MW is a clan that deals with people that want to be on the most wanted list, people that have been on the most wanted list, and people that already are. MW was founded by me, I was in the CK clan which was a tough group of crinimals, I am looking to expand what it was by creating the MW clan. If you want to sign up join the IRC channel, it is irc.centralchat.net and #MW. There we will provide you with training that will turn you from being a good crinimal to a excellant crinimal. We will give you good places to hide out and stump cops.

-------------~
Members
-------------~
2. MW Towncivilian -  Co-Founder - Assisting Runaways
3. MW Trainer - Trainer (Only I can access for now.)
4. MW Firedemon - Co-Founder - Cop Killer/Robberies
5. MWFiredrago - No Rank Yet
6. MW meowmix - Cop Killer
-----------~
Slaves
-----------~
If you want to be a slave you have to have these requirments:
<> Having paitence.
<> Not being a cop.
<> Following orders.
<> Always calling player master.
If you want to be a slave go to the blacksmith shop when a player called, "MW Slave Recruiter" logs on.
--------~
Ranks
--------~
#4 Cop Killer = The player that'll go help someone being chased, normally ends in cop's death, hence the name, "Cop Killer."
#2 Assisting Runaways = When someone is making a runaway this person will be by their side to help them.
#3 Robberies = When making a huge trade this person may steal the loot and run off then be assisted by the above rank.
#1 Demerit Checker = When someone on the team wants to know their demerits this guy will check it for them.
#5 Trainer = This guy will be the only cop on the team for training purposes, and will provide people with the training talked about above.
-------~
Enemys
-------~
Starcraftman
Quadraxis
Insanerperson
Penguin clan
Vectrexis
Samor
A PK
Liquid Snake
Gorillaz
All of the Kittys
-----------~
Links
-----------~
Webpage: http://mwclan.homestead.com/home.html
Forum: http://www.forumcityusa.com/index.php?mforum=mw

~MW dUMBELLS

Aaglo:
Hey, my character had 1060 demerits and was #5 on the list before BadSpot (dam him) came out and found me within 5 minutes and jailed me, after i got out ive held a grudge...

and by the way, i found a scroll canned M.W. Most Wanted List...

whats it for?

-OutRider

Badspot:
5 minutes my ass it was like 2 hours.  Man you are a cry-baby.

ThePlague:
Silly criminals, the jail isn't supposed to be something pursued by it's players.
I think the whole concept of the jail got scrambled somewhere from the drawing board to the game.

Aaglo:
No, u litteraly came after me within 5 minutes, im not sure how u do it...

and im not a cry-baby, i dont care, its just kinda annoying being in jail for 45 minutes....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version