Author Topic: Output Event - SetAppearance(Setbodyparts - setbodycolors) V4  (Read 16091 times)

Yeah I skipped a version, due to keeping in line with the rtb version system, i'll explain later.

These two events will set colors, and set body parts, no decal support yet.

Usage
Currently only works with onactivate, and ontouch, will add more later.
Now works with every input event, except bot, Thanks to space guy.

Example: Onactivate-player-setbodycolors, when you hit send on the event menu whatever you're wearing will be sent to the bricks output param.

So don't touch the big input line.

Download:
Event_setAppearance(???kb)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 11:03:57 PM by THE OD NOTOR »

Mine works on playertouch and all input events that support player...
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=42095.0

That's some good advertising you got there buddy uh huh yep yep yep.

nice

this will help in my tdm.....

shut up

yours hardly works and doesn't change the player's clothes/other apparel like rot's does.

rot u rool im ur biggest fan <3

shut up

yours hardly works and doesn't change the player's clothes/other apparel like rot's does.

rot u rool im ur biggest fan <3
Mine works 100% bitch, His however just changes node parts to what your current minfig is..So basically it just makes whoever touches the brick look just like you..I can see how that is good..but it does not work on player touch so come on its somewhat pointless then...
But whatever Ego man...

it does not work on player touch
Currently only works with onactivate, and ontouch, will add more later.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 07:13:42 PM by Randomguy »

Mine works 100% bitch, His however just changes node parts to what your current minfig is..So basically it just makes whoever touches the brick look just like you..I can see how that is good..but it does not work on player touch so come on its somewhat pointless then...
But whatever Ego man...

i apologize, i read space guy's post on how yours only works with the default player model, but i saw that you updated afterwards so maybe you fixed it. i dunno. i'm just used to all of your mods completely sucking and always having something wrong with them which is why i doubted (and still doubt) it works 100%.

also, incase you didn't know, this mod makes the player look like the event maker at the time they set the event. you can change your appearance 50 times and set each of those to a different brick and have them all alter you differently. oh and i love:

"but it does not work on player touch so come on its somewhat pointless then..."

you should probably get some reading glasses man. check the first post.

and i swear to god if you say '...' one more time i will cut you

(ego man? what the forget?)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 07:15:47 PM by Pimpin »

I hope ya get the decal support workin :D

Will the appearance it changes you to be saved with the bricks whenever you save?