Author Topic: Ladios's Girl Drama 19.3  (Read 5284 times)

Japan Sucks, besides it's Pokemans Vidya games.

Dear god man i mean seriusly i was actually complmenting your story....god.....
what has the reward for kindness come to these days.....?

Just trying to get back in blockland and the forums and stuff you know. havent played for a while.....

Just trying to get back in blockland and the forums and stuff you know. havent played for a while.....

o hai guis i think the internet is a fun place to exchange compliments.

It is on the other tons of (more generous) forums all over the internet, Iban...

Here is an example of what you did:

Guy: I'm so sad, my cat was hit by a car yesterday...
You: Thats fantastic! :D

Here is an example of what you did:

Guy: I'm so sad, my cat was hit by a car yesterday...
You: Thats a fantastic story! :D
Fixed.

Also Death Note sucks. That last episode ruins the whole series.
Watch for understanding. The last episode didn't ruin the whole series, it's Near and Mello that did.

okay then perhaps i should word it diffrently then....sorry man.....

And this is why girls suck

Internet is all you need :D
Ah yes, cause everyone just wants to settle down and have a family with a computer. If you do want a family, your going to need a girl. As well if you want love, which most guys want at 14-18, you gotta get a girl.

No, those blow-up toys do not count.

lol family.
Little kids are the most annoying stuff ever, not to mention you blow over $500 a month on them.

Also, I agree with tails, girls suck. :D

lol family.
Little kids are the most annoying stuff ever, not to mention you blow over $500 a month on them.
Oh my loving god do I hate kids. There is nothing to appreciate about god damn brats. I've been told my entire life "LOL UR PRIORITIES WILL CHANGE", and they went from "BEING AN ASTRONAUGHT" to "FIND FOOD", but yet my "priorities" to reproduce the species has not changed. God loving damn do I hate children.

Also, I agree with tails, girls suck. :D
Would you laik to join me and buy a island, call it the awesome island, fill it with computers and what ever lovey internet they have in japan. And live in happiness?

Would you laik to join me and buy a island, call it the awesome island, fill it with computers and what ever lovey internet they have in japan. And live in happiness?
Wuts for breakfast? I wanna kno before I comes.

Wuts for breakfast? I wanna kno before I comes.

You're not coming, not after these shenanigans! D:<
Ah yes, cause everyone just wants to settle down and have a family with a computer. If you do want a family, your going to need a girl. As well if you want love, which most guys want at 14-18, you gotta get a girl.

Yes.
What shall we name the island? We also need a flag :D