Author Topic: Purple scrotum  (Read 7294 times)

OH GOD WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE

htt‬p://‬www.google.com
Bah, I can't break it and still have it properly copyable :(
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 10:50:00 PM by Wedge »

Technically, it's not research. He isn't doing anything graphic, it's just showing the bruised scrotum. If Badspot bans him, I'd be really surprised.

It'd probably be classified under "shock pictures" more than "research", obviously still a bannable offense. Badspot isn't stupid enough to let people post pics of their ballsacks on a mostly children oriented website.

Partizan: k taking pic. You sure you want it?
Partizan: ???
]PH[ Bakin: ya
Partizan: BEHOLD
Partizan: ....as soon as imageshack uploads
Partizan: http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/408/sdc10315wd3.jpg
Partizan: Purple balls D:
]PH[ Bakin: *beepbeepbeep* WHAT THE FU- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

b&

I don't see why he'd get banned, basically the whole TOPIC is saying "MY BALLSACK IS PURPLE" so if you have enough common sense to read then you should be able to tell what the picture will be

ever read the rules? read them again plx.

Because it's bruised and he's concered of medical implications. Why are you so loving stupid?

ah, so naturally he turns to some random guy he has never met for medical advice.

Your scrotum is quite hairy dear sir.

I got pics. PM if you want them.

Technically, it's not research. He isn't doing anything graphic, it's just showing the bruised scrotum. If Badspot bans him, I'd be really surprised.

Day 2.
The purple seems to be fading away now, it doesn't look as disgusting as it is in the picture. My right nut was still hurting slightly yesterday and it still does today, hopefully that will be gone by the time school starts.

- Doesn't seem like bacon is banned, simply his post was deleted.

Your scrotum is quite hairy dear sir.

It's puberty. When you hit it, you'll stuff bricks.

Takes like 500 lbs to blow a nut. Connective tissue is very strong.

Also small richard.