Author Topic: The Mercenaries (Updated 1:00 AM FEB 4) :cookie:  (Read 4209 times)

The Mercenaries are a freelance organization constisting of only the best killers and pursuers. We mostly bounty hunt, but on occasion we will do "personal favors." Such as
 -Killing somebody
 -Tracking somebody
 -Trading with somebody
 -Anything else you're too lazy to do (- Farming)

We constist of a mere 3 or 4 people per team.

The requirements are
 (For shooter)
 -Must have Magic Crossbow
 -Must have over 1,000 bolts (Kind of your choice)
 (For sneaker)
 -Must have Iron Broadsword or higher
 -Must have over 10 potions at all times
 -Must have Regular Hook (Golden Hook emits Gold Glow)
 (For target tracker)
 -Should be near hideout a lot
 -Should have F2 open as much as possible
 -Should have a shield, in case the target comes near.
 (For predators)*NOTE
 -Should always have 2 insta-horses
 -Must be an officer
 -Should have a partner, as the target may run.

ROLES
--The Shooter
The Shooter is the main infantry to shoot down the Target at hand. He should be on a high spot, and should somehow find a camoflouge spot. Cloaking is ill-advised, as it makes you noticlbe during the beggining of it, as the smoke disapears. The exploding bolts should be used in far ranged situations and regular bolts closer. In this case, the bolt will explode causing damage rather than it missing completely.

--The Sneaker
The Sneaker goes out at night, cloaks, disguises himself, or anything to do to get the target. Possibly ride a black horse, this member wears black all the time as he invites the target somewhere.. Safe. Shooters should be in position, as the Sneaker is the main unit of infantry at night. Using THrowing knives, fireballs, whatever the method may be the Sneakers ONE goal is to take down the Target hardly being seen, or un-recognized.

--The Tracker
The Tracker is designed to update the information on the location of the target at hand frequently. He stays at the hideout and whenever the team comes in for information he updates and gives. Outside consultants can give information to him for a tip. If only one member of the team comes then the Tracker can't give information, he must wait until all of the team is settled. And no Global communication that has to do with the plan. The plan is discussed beforehand or if the whole team regroups. Hand signals or just finding eachother is best advised.

--The Predator
The Predator is only used for Bounty Hunting mission. We need somebody to actually capture the criminal, and this is he. Once the criminal is killed the predator also kills himself and searches the area. Will usually go with The Shooter, so when the target is down the Predator can respawn quickly and get his money back.

RULES/UNIFORM

Rules of Conduct

1. Do not break the law that many times. Once or twice is fine, but not enough to exceed 100 demerits.

2. Don't go nude. We don't need that.

3. Don't talk to loud, and don't talk to anyone else about anything that goes on.

4. The only time to talk on Global is if it's social, not about this.

5. REMAP YOUR KEYS. Do not "accidently" press T instead of Y, or all plans will be ruined.

6. Inside leakers will be repeatedly killed. Yes, it's annoying. So is getting your plans ruined.

Uniform Code

The uniform consists of a numbered color. Mix Green with Bleach, and there you are. Only use this on the pants with the little brighter thing on the bottom, and a plain white shirt bought at the store. No skirts, no shorts. Must have Green SHOES, no open toe sandals. All horses must also be either Pure Black (For the Sneakers) or Green. Try to use Bright Green, as it may match with Terrain around you.

There is a back-up uniform code, as we may begin to be looked for. It will not be posted, and only trusted members will hear it.

((The old uniform, blue, didn't work out as the policemen now wear Blue mostly.))

MEMBERS

Leader - Shooter - Spock (Currently Wanted)
Leader - Predator/Tracker - Deflect
Squad Leader - Shooter/Sneaker - Elven Lord
Squad Member - Shooter - TheLost
Squad Member - Various.. Tasks.. - Susannah
Being Tried out - Felix

SPECIAL THANKS
Awesome supporters - TMC among others XD, :cookie: s for them
Uniform Expert - Constantine
Sidekick to Elven Lord - Minimax
For writing our review (Though not updated =p) - Miked

The Mercenaries
around 6 members
features: a bounty hunting gang with complex ranking system and
aim: make money and get wanted people.
Leader: Spock
enemies: see our... thread (http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=4232.0)
Tags - None. Keep your current name (Can't have Gang name in front.)

This will be updated as neccessary. Sup.

Any tips on how to improve this are welcomed.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 12:22:18 AM by Spock »

Badspot

• Administrator
How come no one ever makes a gang about helping people or being nice or sharing your feelings?

Because there are enough of those starfishs already.

How come no one ever makes a gang about helping people or being nice or sharing your feelings?

Aww Ill tell you some feelings. I have a tummy ache and I think im in love. :cookieMonster: :cookie:

it's Sesame of street!

Because we can't do much helping. Plus, we can do nice things. Hire us for it =D.

I will make a clan/gang on helping people... lets see how it goes.

Ill join as a shooter
I have what you want, 2000 normal, 1000 explosive, Magic Xbow.
Ingame: TheLost

I wanna be Feye Feye. i even have an SMG somewhere in a safe at my house. Or Ed the phyco computer hacker. Anyway. HI SPOCK!

sussanah you betrayed me!!!!  >.<

PREPARE TO DIE

fellix stfu, cool idea for a guild spock

If you didn't already know, time is not syncronized. It could be day on my computer, and night on another. I got really confused when a previous gang said "Time to hunt, its night!" and it was day on my computer.

So rather then hiding in darkness, speed is more important, and evasion. No potions of speed yet though. So your only source of escaping is a horse, difficult terrian, or logging out. People can kill you while logging out though.

I find the best way to take people out is to sit on a hill, cloak, zoom in, and hit people standing around with non-exploding bolts.

i want to join, ill be shooter and tracker.