Author Topic: Password Events  (Read 23223 times)

You piss me off
And they say IM the ass
Dude, Ephialtes pays attention to scripting and events. I do what I want with it. So Ephialtes is more trustworthy in knowing when a mod needs to be redone.

Once he provides a reasonable answer, or someone else does, I would understand that my way of doing this was bad.

how about on click it opens a GUI?

There are no GUIs that the server can bring up other than wrench and print.

Unless you want me to release a client sided GUI that people MUST have to use passwords.

This is total pwn!!!!!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

:nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

:iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

Oha-- GTFO!. Emote spam, my eyes!

EPIC WIN
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

FOR YOU

I can made now my BETA PC!

Can put music just when taping the name of the music for exemple or set game.

Well that a exellent addons 10/10.

Dude, Ephialtes pays attention to scripting and events. I do what I want with it. So Ephialtes is more trustworthy in knowing when a mod needs to be redone.

It's a good job your not a huge sycophant and a troll or I might have to despise you.

Unless you want me to release a client sided GUI that people MUST have to use passwords.

any way that the password entry feild and the GUI can both be used. Forexample, it will allow you to enter via chat, untill you either: A. You do (as it does now) or B. It is filled out Via the GUI, allowing both?

It's a good job your not a huge sycophant and a troll or I might have to despise you.
Why is everyone against me? Ephialtes said this is being executed externally, which means events doesn't need to be part of this. Defeats the point of events being done by the brick itself (held internally)

i likin dis script. makes life easy.

EDIT: can it stop child enthusiasts?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 01:05:10 PM by Creola »

And what do you suggest I change /password to? I'm sure /pass and /p would be used by another mod aswell. Can't they use that instead?
I think that having a little box pop up and you type the pass in there would be cool.  That is how i wished a password thing would be.

".password cake,  osht i just told it D:"  Typo's are bound to happen with this