Author Topic: Blockland Key server  (Read 7899 times)

i cant either i have another post on this to

What are we going to do this is a problem.

Stop being a post whore: You keep posting about this for no reason, you just DOUBLE posted, just STOP wiiman.

What are we going to do this is a problem.

I think the GDI took over our Tech Center with the Auth Server inside it. I suggest we build a new tech center and step up our defences, because they're probably going to go for a full frontal assault next. I'll put you in charge of mobilizing the tick tanks, Trevor can send out our mobile sensor arrays to try and find out where they'll be coming from, and i'll lay some pavement to stop their APCs burrowing into our base.

Yeah, I was just having this problem, I even wrote to people on MSN about it :\

Khorde   says:
I need your help
Khorde   says:
Grab your backpack
Khorde   says:
Tell me why my key won't validate
Khorde   says:
It's being a homo
Khorde   says:
I even re-typed my key
Khorde   says:
It didn't work
Khorde   says:
It always says
Khorde   says:
Validating key....
Khorde   says:
For like 30 mins
Khorde  says:
Then I get mad and shut off blockland hoping for it to valiate :(  

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

You're all a bunch of post whores.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

This is madness.

I think the GDI took over our Tech Center with the Auth Server inside it. I suggest we build a new tech center and step up our defences, because they're probably going to go for a full frontal assault next. I'll put you in charge of mobilizing the tick tanks, Trevor can send out our mobile sensor arrays to try and find out where they'll be coming from, and i'll lay some pavement to stop their APCs burrowing into our base.

What?

I can't connect either. -_-

Same error message, and apparently I already made a topic before reading this one. >.>
Whoops...

OOh

Can i make some turrets :D

lol v9 is really going downhill D:

Badspot

• Administrator
oops.  Well i'm sure I've got like 50 emails now.  That'll be fun.