Author Topic: I CANT TALK BUT I WANT SOUP!!  (Read 5211 times)

Yes, when I click that button, entrepreneur in, it wants me to save the sound file which I just dont feel like doing as it will take too long.

Yes, when I click that button, entrepreneur in, it wants me to save the sound file which I just dont feel like doing as it will take too long.

it says black people to me

idk

Do you have Vista? I am almost positive that is what is going on here.

Off topic sorta:
Do you know whats weird? I can eat hamburgers with onions or with pickles, but never both at the same time. >.>

FL Studio's Speech Synthesizer FTW.

Homemade soup or soup-from-a-can?

Do you have Vista? I am almost positive that is what is going on here.
No, you stupid loving computer-illiterate cunt. You forgeted up your computer. I hear it fine, I run vista, I run applications that should, if you ask a dumbforget like you, never run on Vista. You know why? I can press F1 and READ THE loving HELP DOCUMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN PAINSTAKINGLY MADE.

Also, you know what? Vista has it's own Text-To-Speech translator somewhere, automatically installed on every copy, reguardless of what suite it is.

EDIT:
The Mac-Propaganda-infected dumbforget's way of thinking:
1. Run program
2. No work?
2A. If Yes, enjoy.
2B. If No, Blame Vista. Make Topic on some random forum complaining and mention how bad Vista is.

The logical person's way of thinking:
1. Run Program
2. No work?
2A. If Yes, enjoy.
2B. If No, find help documents. If it is Vista's fault, after all, there are usually patches made by the dev.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:02:48 PM by IbanZ »

Also, you know what? Vista has it's own Text-To-Speech translator somewhere, automatically installed on every copy, reguardless of what suite it is.
What is it called then, if you are so loving positive that it exists.

Microsoft Anna.

Don't ask me how to get it, but on XP it is Control Panel > Speech, then type your message into the textbox then press 'Speak' or whatever.

Can't find it, but thank you for at least attempting to help, rather than trolling.

What is it called then, if you are so loving positive that it exists.

Can't find it, but thank you for at least attempting to help, rather than trolling.
You're welcome.

Oh, I should note, that the time between Ladios' post and my post is a generously portioned time span of how long it took to find the Text-To-Speech app. I should also note that I have never used Microsoft Anne on Vista previously, and finding it was a novel task.

HURRDURR
IT IS ONLY LETTING ME PREVEIW WHICH IS THE ENTIRE loving POINT OF MY COMPLAINING WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR ME THAT I DID NOT ALREADY loving KNOW YOU MORONIC DOUCHEBAG

No, you stupid loving computer-illiterate cunt. You forgeted up your computer. I hear it fine, I run vista, I run applications that should, if you ask a dumbforget like you, never run on Vista. You know why? I can press F1 and READ THE loving HELP DOCUMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN PAINSTAKINGLY MADE.

EDIT:
The Mac-Propaganda-infected dumbforget's way of thinking:
1. Run program
2. No work?
2A. If Yes, enjoy.
2B. If No, Blame Vista. Make Topic on some random forum complaining and mention how bad Vista is.

The logical person's way of thinking:
1. Run Program
2. No work?
2A. If Yes, enjoy.
2B. If No, find help documents. If it is Vista's fault, after all, there are usually patches made by the dev.
You, Gikon, Iban, Otis - Thats my list of people I want banned ):