Author Topic: I CANT TALK BUT I WANT SOUP!!  (Read 5151 times)

So I am quarentined to my room so I don't get the rest of my family sick. This I don't mind too much. The problem is that what caused this quarentine is that I got so sick that I lost my voice. This becomes an issue in that I cant open my door to tell my dad I want some tomato soup, but as I can only whisper, my voice cant penetrate the door, so I can't call out and ask for soup. I want soooouuuupppp.... :'(

I already tried PMing Koden to ask for soup but I don't think he is on the forums as much as I.

Use a Cellphone and call your own house.
Knock on the walls.
Ring a bell.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOOLOOLOLO LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOO
Owned.  Uh,  turn up your speakers and make your computer say SOUP PLEASE FOR THE SICK KID

Use a Cellphone and call your own house.
Knock on the walls.
Ring a bell.
So how does he get soup if his voice doesn't go past door?

I hear the noise of dishes downstairs now so I think they might know I want soup. Mmm soup...

Call the cops. Locked in room ftl.

I edited post

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING

Call the cops. Locked in room ftl.
I don't mind the room part. It gives me an excuse not to socialize :P

Anyone know what that one default program is called that reads text through the speakers?

Hold on I'll tell you how just a min

Anyone know what that one default program is called that reads text through the speakers?

Control Panel -> Speech

I think they just went to get food so I am good.... but I still love soup.

I want soup... but we have none. D:
Also, try this out. (As much as you can anyways)

just turn your speakers on high and play some annoying music

http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php ----- Try it out. Just type what you want, who you want to say it, press speak, turn volume up high press play button and wallah I WANT SOUP

use microsoft sam lol

random suggestion: USE YOUR JEDI POWERS ON YOUR PET(s)!!!!

I found the text to speach thing on my computer but it only lets me use a small preview box. My computer apperantly doesn't have microsoft sam. It is very annoying as it randomly doesn't let me type things and freaks out.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:09:10 PM by ladios »