a button for wrench events

Author Topic: a button for wrench events  (Read 1807 times)

can some one plz make a button that when you hit it something goes away hit it again it comes back

I'm not sure how but you already can.

Translation:

Can someone make two events:

BrickHide and BrickShow?

So when you click a button, it hides (Decollides and does not render the brick) the brick, and when you press it again, it shows it?

Translation:

Can someone make two events:

BrickHide and BrickShow?

So when you click a button, it hides (Decollides and does not render the brick) the brick, and when you press it again, it shows it?
Already possible....

It'd save 4 lines of events. I'm in!

Gah, go make a 5 speed midi sequencer with variable volume for me please.

Gah, go make a 5 speed midi sequencer with variable volume for me please.
Possible, but annoying to make. You could probably have a very "deep" machine which has several places to emit sound from - loudest would be the furthest forwards and visible, then use lots and lots of setEventEnabled with the volume control every time you want to play a sound. What does that have to do with disappearing bricks, though?

Idea: add an option to make the Disappear and FakeKillBrick events permanent until the respawn or setRendering/Raycasting/Colliding events are used.

Actually nothing. He pointed out something very  simple to do, so I pointed out the diffucult. :D

how do you make it then????

[check]- OnActivate/NamedBrick: (Whatever)/SetRendering [un-check]
[uncheck]-OnActivate/NamedBrick: (Whatever)/SetRendering [Check]
[check]-OnActivate/Self/ToggleEvents/"1 0"

Try that... -_-;

It'd save 4 lines of events. I'm in!
It'd just have 1 less line, and more events to scroll through, along with wasting some space on your computer's hardrive.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: cookies for you :D :D :D :D :D

You're forgetting collision and raycasting.