Author Topic: Dear Iban  (Read 33426 times)

You seem to be paying quite a bit of attention to my posts here.

I like to point out friendry whenever I can, doesn't mean anyone else gives a stuff

You seem to be reacting the same way that I did to domidore's posts.  The only difference is that you haven't quoted yourself yet.

a) Don't know who that is
b) Don't give a stuff
c) Give even less of a stuff about your reaction

/thread

<3
Hey! Hey! Hey! Get your grimy less-than-threes offa me!

Nice comeback douchebag.  You could have at least put some though into it.
a) actually read the topic
b) no one gives a stuff about you not giving one.
c) I think you are lying

You're probably a bigger richard for quoting yourself..
contradiction

contradiction

That was emphasizing the /thread.  I was implying rather strongly that I want to end this handicapped conversation because we aren't getting anywhere.  Looks like somebody is still bitching though.  In any case I could give less of a stuff about your colossal fail so I'll just be ignoring you now, feel free to ragequit this thread.  Or if it will speed up the process of you loving off, let's just say you won this argument.  Everybody wants a bigger e-peen.

That was emphasizing the /thread.  I was implying rather strongly that I want to end this handicapped conversation because we aren't getting anywhere.  Looks like somebody is still bitching though.  In any case I could give less of a stuff about your colossal fail so I'll just be ignoring you now, feel free to ragequit this thread.  Or if it will speed up the process of you loving off, let's just say you won this argument.  Everybody wants a bigger e-peen.
lol have a cookie.  :cookie: