Author Topic: Dear Idiots  (Read 2187 times)

This just in: You guys are gay starfishs!

Dear idiot, stop posting.

Marcem you have been a real ass lately...

Yes, I'm the idiot, the one who DOESN'T make a pointless "Dear" thread.  Mine had a purpose.  I hate when people spam up the forums with their little pointless fads.

Hmm, have a fun Self Delete.

No one wants to hear about a letter to Adam Sandler's snake!

Yes, I'm the idiot, the one who DOESN'T make a pointless "Dear" thread.  Mine had a purpose.  I hate when people spam up the forums with their little pointless fads.
You are an idiot. Stop trying to be like me, you're bad at it.

How am I being like you?

Dear Marcem,

It would appear that you have a low IQ count and can hardly write the english language within reasonable bounds. I dearly wish you would age a few years and stop being an annoying douche in a bag.

From Jookia.

xoxo

Disclaimer: This post is a joke.

Jook, make the disclaimer a few sizes smaller, like a real one, but maybe one pixel per word would make us all miss it. 

Update to our hot story: The forum section is almost flooded with these threads, rescue crews are helping people evacuate.

I'm only here to make the disaster work.

Update to our hot story: The forum section is almost flooded with these threads, rescue crews are helping people evacuate.

THEY HAVENT RESCUED ME HALP

WHERE'S FEMA AT WITH MY TRAILER?