Author Topic: spore comes out in 2 weeks!  (Read 4012 times)

1: Everyone knows I'm 15.
2: I'm just saying the last 2 topics I've seen you post in were all about computer performance in a negative way. (Last was "512MB CAN'T DO stuff" and this one is "SPORE'S GRAPHICS WERE CUT DOWN FOR PERFORMANCE")
3: Don't pretend you're older/wiser then me so you can feel bigger in responding.

Hahaha. Ok. If you can't even see I was posting good things about spore, I'm not even going to waste my time on your childish bullstuff.

SecuROM, duh.

Give it 5 days, somebody will have a ... thing.

Yay for noobs (August 2008) feeling they are better then senior members! (May 2005)

Yay for noobs (August 2008) feeling they are better then senior members! (May 2005)

AWESOME. I really don't care, considering the painfully obvious is not hinting at you to who I am. (Sentence structure, computer literate, jackass... damn, hard to guess.)

Oh, and I've been around since the old forums (pre-2005), so, forget off, little kid.

AWESOME. I really don't care, considering the painfully obvious is not hinting at you to who I am. (Sentence structure, computer literate, jackass... damn, hard to guess.)

Oh, and I've been around since the old forums (pre-2005), so, forget off, little kid.
-=>RR<=-MasterCE

Me.

Jookia was banned for reporting Gikon's post.  Nice.

-=>RR<=-MasterCE

Me.

No stuff. Remember Sol, yesterday? Yea, you're still annoying as forget. I knew who you were you forgettard. Just for that I'm going to make your lame-ass 512mb RAM look even more lame-ass.

Jookia was banned for reporting Gikon's post.  Nice.
Wow, I knew Dyed Brownie was a senior, didn't know it was Jookia :o

No stuff. Remember Sol, yesterday? Yea, you're still annoying as forget. I knew who you were you forgettard. Just for that I'm going to make your lame-ass 512mb RAM look even more lame-ass.
That explains EVERYTHING!

You don't want anyone to know you're Sol on the forums!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW.

<3

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW.

<3

<3

Wow, I knew Dyed Brownie was a senior, didn't know it was Jookia :o
That explains EVERYTHING!

You don't want anyone to know you're Sol on the forums!

Actually I'm not Sol, whoever the forget that is. I just chose that name so people wouldn't know who I was.

loving pwn, I hit post and instantly main forum. "New Post" by Falcon, I click and the last post is Sol. You guys are...I DON'T KNOW!

loving pwn, I hit post and instantly main forum. "New Post" by Falcon, I click and the last post is Sol. You guys are...I DON'T KNOW!
I have nothing to do with him. I know him fairly well but we're two totally different people.

Spore, the game where you can make snake monsters. AH NOES MY PLANET IS BEING INVADED BY snakeES D:

This game will help past time but I don't see it as a "Lets waste my life" type of game.