2 (4.7%)
2 (4.7%)
0 (0%)
2 (4.7%)
I don't like any of 'em.
7 (16.3%)
I haven't seen any of 'em.
3 (7%)
I'm bones4 and think Harry Potter is sacreligious.
19 (44.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Harry Potter Movies.  (Read 8847 times)

ipods suck. there are plenty of portable media things that don't force whore you on some stuffty formats

ipods suck. there are plenty of portable media things that don't force whore you on some stuffty formats
But doesn't iTunes automatically convert the format to mp3?

Make a vote on "I like all of them!" Cause I do im a freakin Harry Potter fan I read the WHOLE Deathly Hallows book :3

But doesn't iTunes automatically convert the format to mp3?
Sometimes it does, but you have to convert it on the PC before it allows you to transfer it to the ipod.

Sorry for the off topic, but:

Christians: Old testament virtually obsolete, can do anything a Jew can't, all sins but one forgiven, the only thing you need to get into heaven is belief that Jesus was the messiah.

I laughed my ass off at this. This is so wrong I could take three hours of typing it, but I will put it into the simplest term I can imagine. Belief, and going to get forgiveness, are not enough. You have to do the right thing, and truly want that forgiveness if you do the wrong. If you just believe in Jesus, that is not enough! You have to believe in him and do the right thing. Satan believes in God, but he is in hell.

BACK into mp3's when getting off the ipod.
the ipod format don't use mp3's. that's bad.

in fact, mp3's are bad, and any format that gets converted from it.

a portable device that lets you use any format you want, without changing it to copy over. is the ultimate win.
nothing mac will EVER make

flac >>> mp3

I read the WHOLE Deathly Hallows book :3

...so? Lots of people did.

Harry Potter needs to die.

Hire M. Night Shamalan to direct the next movie, Harry WILL die, it's a huge plot twist.

Sorry for the off topic, but:

I laughed my ass off at this. This is so wrong I could take three hours of typing it, but I will put it into the simplest term I can imagine. Belief, and going to get forgiveness, are not enough. You have to do the right thing, and truly want that forgiveness if you do the wrong. If you just believe in Jesus, that is not enough! You have to believe in him and do the right thing. Satan believes in God, but he is in hell.

Actually it is enough, and I said accept him as you messiah, and if I didn't then I'm correcting myself now. Its not wrong at all. I mean, unless you're one of those literalists, then I feel sorry for you for listening to everything your parents tell you. Really, just read John 3:16, which I'm sure you know. Then there are various other verses about forgiveness. In short: Sincerely accept Jesus as the messiah, don't commit the unpardonable sin, and you're all set. You don't get to heaven or get kept out of heaven by doing or not doing "the right thing". You're probably a baptist :(

One and two were awesome
I didnt really like any others
Lets hope the next one is alot better.

I didn't really pay attention to the movies after the 3rd movie.

Harry Potter needs to die.

Hire M. Night Shamalan to direct the next movie, Harry WILL die, it's a huge plot twist.

What a twist!

I didn't really pay attention to the movies after the 3rd movie.

They got a new director for 3, it was terrible, went back to the original for 4 and 5.

those chicks finally getting older.
there better be some action in harry potter 9 or something.