Author Topic: It's been a long, long time, how are things?  (Read 3644 times)

Hello everyone, just dropping by to see what's been happening around here. I haven't been around since retail blockland was released, anything major or important happen since then? I'm not back to stay, just checking up on things. Amazing how little the forum's look has changed.

You should leave before the trolls get you.

Rawr! ;D Just kidding, the forums have changed, but not the looks. We have so many noobs here it would make your head spin.

These forums remind me of New York City in some odd way.

Two familiar faces, I'm suprised. And as for noobs, we were all like them at some point.

Two familiar faces, I'm suprised. And as for noobs, we were all like them at some point.
Who are you?

WAT YOU DONT KNOW WHO DARK MONKEY IS!?111

I am who I am. I hung out here back when Blockland was free, and watched the mod wars or whatever people called them. I'm just popping back in to see if anything cataclysmic has happened. It was at least a year or two ago that I left, I don't blame you for not knowing me.

Welcome back, DarkMonkey.

I am who I am. I hung out here back when Blockland was free, and watched the mod wars or whatever people called them. I'm just popping back in to see if anything cataclysmic has happened. It was at least a year or two ago that I left, I don't blame you for not knowing me.
You remind me of me. I use the quote, "I am who I am." I also have pointed out the, "We were all noobs at some point in our lives." Whoever you are, I'm glad your back.

Haha, christian God. XD

DOORMAN?  Hah, Doorman is too cool for BL.

WAT YOU DONT KNOW WHO DARK MONKEY IS!?111

No :(

also get on steam

Well it was fun revisiting the past, if someone could sum up the major happenings since I left I'll be on my way.