Author Topic: Help Forum need Modify Post  (Read 693 times)

You know those 2 people who would always wring in GREEN? Me and 3 other people got mad and flamed him. I think I was the worst thought, because of my accident in my message.

I don't do many-special-crap text a lot, so I tried to high giant "STOP POSTING IN GREEN" within inside [url] and it showed over the [url]. This just so happened to be in the Help forum and I couldn't correct it. Me, Adam587, Cuda, and Lance got banned for spamming, but my giant spam surely stood out.

Holy stuff, now that I think of it, I think I screwed up because I needed to do [img] not [url].   [img] blanks, not [url]] like I've done before with just words. I forgot about [] inside [url] and it showed over the [url]. This just so happened to be in the Help forum and I couldn't correct it. Me, Adam587, Cuda, and Lance got banned for spamming, but my giant spam surely stood out.

Holy stuff, now that I think of it, I think I screwed up because I needed to do [img] not [url].   [img] blanks, not [url].

[url]http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=42823.msg662146;topicseen#msg662146] like I've done before with just words. I forgot about [] inside [url] and it showed over the [url]. This just so happened to be in the Help forum and I couldn't correct it. Me, Adam587, Cuda, and Lance got banned for spamming, but my giant spam surely stood out.

Holy stuff, now that I think of it, I think I screwed up because I needed to do [img] not [url].   [img] blanks, not [url]] like I've done before with just words. I forgot about [] inside [url] and it showed over the [url]. This just so happened to be in the Help forum and I couldn't correct it. Me, Adam587, Cuda, and Lance got banned for spamming, but my giant spam surely stood out.

Holy stuff, now that I think of it, I think I screwed up because I needed to do [img] not [url].   [img] blanks, not [url].

[url]http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=42823.msg662146;topicseen#msg662146

After rechecking, theirs was 70 and mnie was 99 :/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 03:25:56 PM by MegaScience »

What did you just say and why should we care?