Author Topic: TES III: Morrowind  (Read 951 times)

Got it not to long ago, but goddamn, I'm addicted :o

I'm one of those 'tl:dr' kind of people. I can't really help it, but if there's a chatlog, or quest, in this case, that's too long, I don't read it. This makes Morrowind hard for me to play. :(

It's still a great game, though! Much less bugs and crashes than Oblivion.

Oblivion is probably better... but both are great. I don't have Oblivion, but on Morrowind I just started a new character, a theif. Mucho fun.

Never played arena.

Oblivion is probably better... but both are great. I don't have Oblivion, but on Morrowind I just started a new character, a theif. Mucho fun.

Never played arena.
Arena's free on Bethesda's website.

Daggerfall is my favorite, but it's damn near impossible to get running, short of building a pc for it.

Morrowind is better. Oblivion is basically a Morrowind stripped of content but with better graphics.

Morrowind: PC ported to Console
Oblivion: Console ported to PC

I'd give my character save so people can see my character because I uninstalled it, but you need a couple of mods, plus Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

1) Adamantium Armor - It's an official plugin. Basically adds exceptional medium armor to the game. Not a cheat as you need to fork out serious cash to get the complete set. I think I only have the leggings and boots.

2) A Good Place to Stay - One of those house mods. It adds a little cave type door in Balmora. Inside is, well, a good place to stay. It has a armor room with mannequins, an alchemy / enchanting room, a storage room, a bedroom, and a room with tables.
Also not a cheat as in it's just space for your loot, and it only comes with like... 10 candles that aren't worth much.

http://www.elricm.com/nuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=288