Portal: Creating the stages

Author Topic: Portal: Creating the stages  (Read 3699 times)

Portal: Creating the Stages

I have been working really hard in the past few weeks remodeling the Portal stages into Blockland. I have had a server up for a while (Building thanks from Spiderobot and [Paste forgotten name here]). 80% credit of the beginning test chamber is given to BlockBrain/Titanium Man. Here are a few screenshots:

This one of TESTCHAMBER 00:

Here is the second room:

And here is TESTCHAMBER 03(over the balcony when you start):

Here is where the portal gun is supposed to be in TESTCHAMBER 03:

Inside the Relaxation Vault:

I will soon be finishing it as soon as I can test with a properly functioning Portal Gun.

Here is a comparison; I think it looks like its going well:

(Real Game, Sorry for small picture.)

(In Blockland:)

You may rate if you want.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:43:37 PM by I'm The Hunter »

aha, very nice, a bit spammy, but it is very fitting into the game.  It has a testchamber feel to it

The server is currently up, Please come and help me out if you want to.

can you post the portal gun...plz

What the forget. Honestly, No.

I will not post the portal gun because:

1: I can't port it. It is really complex.

2: You want to deal with Space Guy's Copyright Setup? Go loving ahead.

Ontopic: The server is now up.

No smartness

Menen likes

when it's done will you upload the save?

The red button should be elevated more.

You can use my button desing if you want to.

are you gonna make this all the way up to Glados? if so you might need to seperate it due to the scheduale quota hit thing if your making it evented.

Needs moar "onVehicleCollision". :D

You can use my button desing if you want to.

I like your design, but it seems to be a bit too black. The white outline on my button (Witch sticks out now, and when it is pressed it retracts like a normal button) is similar to the real game's button, so I'm quite fine with mine.

are you gonna make this all the way up to Glados? if so you might need to seperate it due to the scheduale quota hit thing if your making it evented.

Hell yes. I will need sounds..... lots of sounds..... and events, and mods. Osht.

Yus it dose. Sum1 maek tihs.

Search ffs, it's not possible

oh darn....IDEA! turn the weighted cube into a 'bot' that has no mount points! then you can do on bot touch :D

oh darn....IDEA! turn the weighted cube into a 'bot' that has no mount points! then you can do on bot touch :D

That's what I thought, too, but I don't think you can pick up players or bots with the gravity gun/Portal Gun. IDEA! Make the portal gun/gravity gun do so.