Canyons.

Author Topic: Canyons.  (Read 35574 times)

what a fail. he just maybe used lanscape only and dugged a hole, and said: CANYON! Done. Super Duper Epic Failure. [Failbin Please].

tryed it. it made my server crash. sorry fail bin it.

there is a big water glitch

Give the descending walls more layers and color them red. Also raise the map allover to hopefully get rid of the "invisowater".

If you hate this map so much why not just leave it alone... I mean, really?

what a fail. he just maybe used lanscape only and dugged a hole, and said: CANYON! Done. Super Duper Epic Failure. [Failbin Please].
i will call it a Super Duper Hyper Epic Failure. and the creator compioter would explode like this:

I'll save you the trouble.
Here's a pic.

Edit: To give the author a bit of credit, some of the problems you might see in the pictures are probably due in part to my crappy computer.
Sorry.

I'm sorry, but this is just bad.

The textures are stretched, the terrain is laughable, and it's just an overall "oops" moment.

practice practice practice and bang out all the problems that will be presented to you in the course of this thread, and then when you have something that looks like other good maps, then post that.

no offence, but yikes

I'll DL if you post the pics WITH the post. >.> just use the Img format. And the last guys post with the picture, THAT MAP LOOKS LIKE stuff. Nvm about my first two words.

The map don't look like a canyon.
his aproch of a canyon was depp things soroned by clifs so you cod say its more of a ravein

his aproch of a canyon was depp things soroned by clifs so you cod say its more of a ravein
What he means to say is: His approach to making a canyon was a deep area surrounded by cliffs, so you could sat that it's more of a ravine.
I haven't seen the map, but that seems to be more of a crater to me.

I think it would be OK if it didn't crash.