Author Topic: Random BL crashes?  (Read 838 times)

So i make my server and it crashes 1 hour into it. 2 days later i make a server and its fine. 1 day later i make a server and it crashes 10 minutes into the server with that 'im sorry BL has encountered a problem and must close' thing. console.log will help, but for soem reason i cant post it. (too large file, or exceeds max characters)

and today it just closed without warning when i tried to f8, help please

This has been happening to me too. It might be from to much wrench events? I really dont know. If worse comes to worse than we might just have to wait for an update or even v10!

or just reinstall blockland/ take away some events?...
most of my events are needed though T.T

it happened yet again while i was using ym wrench. no i dont have amiga sound pack anymore

its proberly the map......,....

its slate...and a map wouldnt do that unless corrupted files.....HURR

please help i spent 50 dollars getting my router fixed and i want it to work again.

sorry for the bump but it keeps happening and i really need help, and i dont want that 50$ to go to waste

i 4got wut map. but theres a certain map that just randomly turns off my pc. my pc is in excellent condition, too. I only remember if im at the kitchen for more than 2 hours it crashes which rarely happens except one time where i left my pc on too long with blockland in the kutchen :( . u hav 2 learn which maps to avoid hope i helped?

umm...its slate and it shouldnt have any virus's...or anything...fine, i guess ill have to restart blockland then...