Author Topic: Variable/Conditional Events (V.4)  (Read 61542 times)

Ok thank you. (By the way truce if your reading this we need a saveallvariable and loadallvariable events ;-D)

It's over 9000!
Sorry, I had to.

This is a one of the greatest mods ever.  :cookie: ies for you

I was wondering if in a next patch you could add an ifnextplayermessage event

I know this is kind of irrelevant, but...onPlayerDeath? It must be one of the most highly suggested events, everyone wants it...

I know this is kind of irrelevant, but...onPlayerDeath? It must be one of the most highly suggested events, everyone wants it...

Not a variable event, and it'd be way too abusive.

Ok thank you. (By the way truce if your reading this we need a saveallvariable and loadallvariable events ;-D)
Yes that would make everything more easier

Abusive? That's a pretty lame reason for not releasing. Disable it in freebuilds! And anyways, what if you want a player to lose his variables on death BUT load his variables when he joins the server? I've had to do some hacky crap where the spawn point is in a castle and as soon as you spawn, it sets your checkpoint as "heaven", this wierd white tile-brick land in the sky so that when the player touches heaven, save their variables and then after a 30 second delay get tele'd o a graveyard on earth. With onPlayerDeath, I can just do: onPlayerDeath --> Client -->save var (all of my vars).

Not gonna happen bro. Badspot would send it straight to the failbin. Simply because half the community is too stupid to use it wisely.

Blockland doesn't have player events at the moment. We only have brick events.

Not gonna happen bro. Badspot would send it straight to the failbin. Simply because half the community is too stupid to use it wisely.
fakeKill/Respawn loops, VariableTrue loops, can both be HEAVILY abused.

What about
iftrust1
iftrust2

Yes but onPlayerDeath can be initiated as soon as they respawn, where the others have to get initiated.

Unless you mean on a brick; that would be ok.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 03:21:03 PM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

Yes but onPlayerDeath can be initiated as soon as they respawn, where the others have to get initiated.

Unless you mean on a brick; that would be ok.
Blockland doesn't have player events at the moment. We only have brick events.

I was thinking could you maybe add a droppable variable? Sorta like on Ibans city rp.