Author Topic: Imposters  (Read 2066 times)

-.- somebody in forums is ruining my rep and his forums name is general sKar and my name is general sCar, notice the difference? the imposters blockland name is galactic panda. so now i have no idea how i'm going to fix what he did? i'm getting blamed for what he did and they think its me but its not. so does anybody know where he is?PLS TELL ME i will do evil things to him -.-
but...  *cries* galactic :panda: is my friend... *sniff*

Get your mommy to sue him for fraud.

I bet she will.

>.> i mean wth is pandas problem with me anyway?

inb4peoplenotice'sthisdipstuffonlyhas2postsand hegetsflamed...lol ;3
What he means, is ingame his name is General Scar, and people often confuse him with the forums user, General Skar, who is galactic panda ingame.
For handicaps
|
|
V

Scar:
Ingame - General Scar
Forums - General Scar

Skar:
Ingame - galactic panda
Forums: General Skar

People are thinking General Skar is General Scar ingame.

DOES THAT loving EXPLAIN IT?

WELL AT LEAST YOU UNDERSTAND IT BUT HALF THE OHTER PEOPLE DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE so ty for trying to explain >.>  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

He's already said he's not you so: Backdown, Boy!

FAKE TAILS

I hate fake tails. In fact there is actually 2 fake tails: -Tails- and Tails the Fox.

FAKE TAILS

Yeah, i was just about to pm you about that. I keep seeing -Tails- and people in the servers are all like "Oh my god, it's Tails! From the Forums! Crowd him!" and everyone flys over to hims and asks him questions and asks him if he likes them and stuff like that.

First time i saw him, i asked "Are you the Tails?" he says "Yup!" Imposter!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 11:52:08 AM by IsaacKronenFaust »

Yeah i've been told he's saying he's me now

He's just annoyed because he's perma'd from my server :D