Author Topic: Spore  (Read 44711 times)

WHAR IS IT!

Zoom all the way out :D etc

If you know your astronmy, its not that hard to find, the system is called Sol.

You don't. Once you're in the space stage, you stay inside of that ship forever.

Hit Esc or the bottom left button and click save. It won't let you save until you complete a couple of missions if you just entered the space stage.

You don't. Once you're in the space stage, you stay inside of that ship forever.
I hope it has a bathroom...

Is it possible to disembark your ship during the space age and wander around foreign planets on foot?
If spore Gets Expansion Packs, i hope thats included D:

They had it where you could exit your ship and walk around in one of the old videos.

But now I guess you can't :(.

Bombing enemy planets is fun :D

I have 2 main enemies right now. I captured one of their homeplanets and I plan to get the other's soon. The rest of their planets are just t1s that I could wipe out in an hour or two of repetitive bombing.

I just left my home planet, due to all the races arround there all being cigarettes.

Now my "Home" planet it Earth, and Mars is my Spice farming planet.

I want to find Earth :o

BTW, ingame name = Nick4liso

They had it where you could exit your ship and walk around in one of the old videos.

But now I guess you can't :(.
Open console, type "spaceCreate" without quotes, enter, close console. Then go skim around in the tool tabs, and you'll find a tool that lets a hologram of your creature walk around on the planet. He can't do anything though...

Also, using any forms of cheats disables the ability for that race to earn achievements or unlock that stage for starting. It's best to play the game normally, and unlock everything, then cheat like hell. :D

100 million spacebucks FTW.

bold for attention
yeah, can we all post our names/emails? whatever account info is needed to search each other's content
/ bold for attention

I think it's just usernames you need.

Mines Deathdefiant.

bold for attention
yeah, can we all post our names/emails? whatever account info is needed to search each other's content
/ bold for attention
SUPERBOLD!!! [/SIZE] for attention [/FONT]
Nick4liso
^ingame name. I left my game running to earn Spore Fan/Addict achievements :/

edit:
failure bbc tags

should be a new thread for names, or something :( i wanna see lots of your accounts, but dont wanna dig through this discussion later.

im "Bisjac"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:49:24 PM by Bisjac »