Author Topic: Spore  (Read 44623 times)

I have Lighto's trainer, it gives all badges, infinite health, money, energy and loads more stuff for Space stage.

Only space stage though, and money for civ age.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?54fs1nk3ep1

Also gives something I like: Infinite uses for ammo-stuff :D

go me :D

fix pic, host on my site instead lol
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 03:47:11 PM by Bisjac »

hey!

thats my creature! xD

lol it is?
once i added you to my list i got all sorts of your crap in my creature stage. like 6 things

well he ended up as an epic do i guess his description worked out lol
i like your wormy guys, they allied with my nest for start of game

BTW, I found the center of the galaxy. Cool ending, its awesome to see the spaceship from SimCity 2000...

Also, how2addbuddehs

:D

Yeah i seen him in my game too, And he was also a epic,

And how did you kill it? xD
I wana get that achievement :(

I don't think i seen anything from you :(

My copy is torrented at the moment, as i didnt have the money to buy it :(

you just need as fast as you can and as good spitter as you can find.
i allied with a few of them 250 health guys that wander around.
just rush him, and your guys die in like 10 seconds and do maybe 100 damage at best. and your alone lol

you have to kite him, and you get like 2 strikes of spit at every stop, so it takes like 15-20 min to kill it x.x.
you should be an omnivore so you can call in those tribe helkpers, they hold the monster back for another 10 seconds and deal 50 damage or so, can do this like 8 times before you kill it.
in the last 100 of its health, dont use the help ability, because if they get your kill you miss the badge.

you run back and forth or in a huge circle, just avoid running near aggressive monsters and other epics lol. you eat off plants every so often

i reinstalled and lost the HD creatures. however my crap should still be in the sporpedia under my name, i dont get why my sporepedia wont download my things back onto my comp :\
oh well

ITT: Cheaters and pirates :cookieMonster:

Heey i haven't cheated or pirated it :(

I finished the game the hard way, then went back through and cheated for fun :D