Author Topic: Port: Restaurant Map originally made by Trueno  (Read 14790 times)

Trueno made this map to get used to Torque constructor, its a spanish restraunt map with booths, etc.

It is a full interior, like the bedroom.

Trueno made everything, except the textures which he got from other free texture websites and 2 are from torque itself.

Comments are welcome, so tell Trueno how he can improve to make his next map better.

Restaurant:

Restaurant Day/Restaurant Low Lag:

www.awesometaco.com/downloads/Map_Restarunt.zip
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 05:10:43 PM by banana123 »

did you get his permisson?

Yep he had my full permission.

Thank banana for the port.

Wow the textures really improved from Truenos I like this map a lot more now

Its not that great, there's allot of holes and primitive shapes over used with out any real edits. Textures are just plain badly placed, some aren't even positioned at all.

Wow, this is really similar to an Italian restaurant I went to in Ann Arbor Michigan.
They had really good pasta.

Wow... This... is... Awesome...

Its not that great, there's allot of holes and primitive shapes over used with out any real edits. Textures are just plain badly placed, some aren't even positioned at all.

Kinda like your Vehicles, right packer? :)

Kinda like your Vehicles, right packer? :)
Not really no, I accentually connect and save hidden polys every chance I get, I also don't leave massive holes in them. Plus I wouldn't bother referring to my Pre-V9 Vehicles because that's just my old crap I don't care about any more.

Not Bad but could be better.thanks anyway ill DL right away.

Not really no, I accentually connect and save hidden polys every chance I get, I also don't leave massive holes in them. Plus I wouldn't bother referring to my Pre-V9 Vehicles because that's just my old crap I don't care about any more.

Same here.

Just thought i'd let it get ported anyways, becuase i would like to have a copy of my old stuff.

"I made this to get used to Torque Constructor" Should give it away.

Quick question. Is it full-scale like the bedroom, or blocko sized? If it's blocko sized, it's a definate download. If it's full-scale though......

Aw, hell. I'll download it anyway.