Author Topic: Port: Restaurant Map originally made by Trueno  (Read 14793 times)

meanies Mr grinch made this give him credit it was his first map

Wait, scratch my last post this made bl crash 4 me...
Oh well ill stik with ikea house  :cookieMonster:

Oo, lookin' good!
I'm gonna download!

I played in that map. It's great!

well i think its not that bad.me give 3/5 that means 3 cookies out of 5 cookies :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie:

I like this map!
6.8/10 :cookieMonster:
Downloaded!

meanies Mr grinch made this give him credit it was his first map
ahh stupid me mr grinch is treuno

DURRRRRRRRRRRR

Nice job Trueno/banana (for porting).

Its not that great, there's allot of holes and primitive shapes over used with out any real edits. Textures are just plain badly placed, some aren't even positioned at all.

yes i agree and its repeats to much its boring i n my opinion
by repeats i mean it has 2 many tables wich also cause many lag

Its not that great, there's allot of holes and primitive shapes over used with out any real edits. Textures are just plain badly placed, some aren't even positioned at all.

wow i cant believe someone could write such a gay comment :o

ps:this map is insanity its the best map ever!

agreed

Not really no, I accentually connect and save hidden polys every chance I get, I also don't leave massive holes in them. Plus I wouldn't bother referring to my Pre-V9 Vehicles because that's just my old crap I don't care about any more.
Go die in the fail bin.

I CANT SEE PIC ohwell ill still download anyway IM ON A ROLL :nes:

I really like the secret area under the restaurant!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  Won't say how to get there though!  :cookieMonster: Could be admin only.

Yep he had my full permission.

Thank banana for the port.
sorry for my preveus comment  but if you live in spain it doesent look liek any spanish bar ive seen
8/10