Author Topic: World Trade Center, Towers 1 & 2 NOW INCLUDES 3  (Read 6581 times)

The USA government threatens and scares the citizens. They spread lies and propaganda into the society.

Why do you think there was no plane to be found in the twin towers. It couldn't had exploaded because then the building would expload.

Haha! Not to brag but to make a point; my ships engines were 7,000 bricks each. Just the engines. If 10,000 bricks is too much, you'll limit your creativity in the long run.

Edit: I just noticed that you're getting 2 FPS while looking at them. You need a new computer.

He was using Fraps, and when you take a snapshot with it it locks it a some low FPS so it can take the pic.

Why do you think there was no plane to be found in the twin towers. It couldn't had exploaded because then the building would expload.
So the government payed people to lie and say they saw planes crash into the towers?

k

Also the build sucks.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 03:16:02 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

So the government payed people to lie and say they saw planes crash into the towers?

k

Also the build sucks.

There was a video about it on youtube when I find it.

k

Also the build sucks.
Hey man, you to.
Thanks for the advice.

Hey man, you to.
Thanks for the advice.

It needs to be furnished.

There was a video about it on youtube when I find it.
Oh a youtube video, that changes everything.

Oh a youtube video, that changes everything.

I forgot to mention, it was on tv and someone taped that and put it on youtube.

Oh it was on TV, so is Jerry Springer.

More like documentary. Would be interesting with Jerry though.

Someone posted it either in this topic or another Twin Tower build topic.

Explain how 4 planes dissapeared from US Radars...