Author Topic: Have I gone mad?  (Read 3699 times)

I've heard the JVS open/close sounds at random, loud and clear, a couple of times when I was in Ravenholm on HL2.
It scared me. :(
Ravenholm is scary. D:
It always scares the crap out of me when a Headcrab zombiwe jumps on me. I get scared easily by HF2 so I quit. Real-Life nevar scary, execpt in the night after a nightmare, which I rarely have.

In the song "I want you to want me" I hear my floor fan being turned off, when the instruments get quieter.  Also, while playing Peggle Extreme i kept hearing Steam message sounds, and I kept thinking Jirue was messaging me. 

EDIT: Nice edit of my avatar, Dae.

The Xbox 360 "plunk" sound when a friend comes online/messages you. Annoys the hell out of me.

I have never heard any Blockland sounds but I always associate various structures I see with the way they would be built in BL.

Also I dream about BL every once in a while.
Same.

I tend to emit blockland sounds in my daily activities. But I mainly immatate the blockland actions. My couche gets annoyed when I only move my arms up and down, but it makes me feel alive!

ok i have block land demo so im walking i here someone die and i look around i find my sam bot dead and a note saying i hacked u.so its been hapining a lot and i found a big No one time
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:58:18 PM by vv45689 »

to day i was hit by a guy with NO NAME ON DEMO

Youve Been Siked but it was a guy with no name a zombie and my sam was a defect

I remember the time i had the Will smith tooth paste comerical song stuck in my head, and my friend said, "Do you have that will smith tooth paste comercial song stuck in your head.'

I sometimes feel like something is watching me. I could be like home alone and I could feel like someone in the room is watching me.

Like the   :cookieMonster: that hides in closet and steals cookies when no is whatching?

My computer has a creaky door opening sound for something, and it playes when nothing is going on, with the moniter off. I also here Phantom jumping sounds in BL.

I have only a vague recollection of the sounds that are Blockland.