Author Topic: How do i make a cannon fire using wrench events?  (Read 694 times)

I know how to se it to fire a rocket, but hoe do i tell it to fire in the right direction?

The first set of three blanks is used to set the direction, for xyz (z is up). Use those to tweak the direction, while the slider adjusts the SIZE of the projectile. Not sure what the other set of blanks does, but that doesn't matter anyways.  :cookie: for you if you get it right.

ok here we go...

the first 3 colums stand for the X,y,and z directions of a shot (in other words it makes a shot go west or east, north or south, or up or down). try to get the north, south, east, and western directions of a map before doing projectile events.

not the SECOND colum is for how off target a shot can be (for artillery, high speed aa, ect).

this is the same for output-redirect projectile

The first set of three blanks is used to set the direction, for xyz (z is up). Use those to tweak the direction, while the slider adjusts the SIZE of the projectile. Not sure what the other set of blanks does, but that doesn't matter anyways.  :cookie: for you if you get it right.
dude z is not up... xzy, y is up and will always be up
just look on modeling programs or graphs