Author Topic: Ladios's Girl Drama 19.4.2  (Read 2346 times)

If I had a nickel for every confused 13 year old on Blockland that's bi...

I might be able to buy some ice cream.
Must be one hellishly large tub of ice cream. I hope you plan on sharing it with the rest of us!

Advantage to having a friend that is bi: Girl on girl action every lunch.

loving homophobic security gaurds are giving her stuff about being bi now... what the hell?

there is no such thing as a bi person. its when a kid don't have the balls to come all the way out. and this is how they meet their parents halfway. they just lieing to them self

and i can say that, being the gayest person in the world.
lol jk

there is no such thing as a bi person. its when a kid don't have the balls to come all the way out. and this is how they meet their parents halfway. they just lieing to them self

and i can say that, being the gayest person in the world.
lol jk
So that's why you like inviting me over so much. I thought I could feel a set of eyes on me while I sleep.

And tis true, biloveuality is only confusion or a lack of motivation to actually choose a preferred loveual preference. (ie lazyness) And unlike one of my friends states, I do NOT need to try it to know which gender I prefer. *storms off to look up Linda Park* Whatta baaaabe  :cookieMonster:

loving homophobic security gaurds are giving her stuff about being bi now... what the hell?
the security guards can burn in hell.

I have a feeling Ladios hangs out with the bad kind of crowd.

The forgeter locked 19.3 so no one could answer me D:

Ladios needs to get a blog and update it with this.  Then he can just give us the link and stop making more topics about it here.  But really, it sounds like something out of a crappy teen drama.  Still funny though.