Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 20468 times)

lol this will be great for rpgs  :cookieMonster:

kunit can you please edit the how to do it thing, cause its confuseing me,
what do i change (like i dont know if the file to cahnge is in mr pickles or yours)
Read what the very first thing say's in big purple letters.

Kunit's Bounty Mod

To edit the file so you gain cash from Mr.Pickles Or Mine
  • I will explain quick and easy you just need to be able too open the .cs that his cash mod is in. Ok first open it find what the cash variable is, Next open my Bounty script and press Ctrl-H and findwhat %client.Testmoneys and replacewith Variable~~~~~Now do the same with mine but replace %client.Testmoneys with %client.blockmoney
[/i]

i didnt say i didnt understand it
i said it was confuzzling, (Very vauge) (without proper info on what your editing) (its also unclear as to what file the edits are made to because of how inpropperly made the instructions are)

Yay for bounty

:panda:      <---       :cookieMonster:<(ok)          :nes:<(set bounty for the panda)

Yay for bounty

:panda:      <---       :cookieMonster:<(ok)          :nes:<(set bounty for the panda)

epic 8 day bump. nice

oh YES!!!! Now i can kill noobs!!! >:D REVENGE!!!!!!!

People like you want to make me never created somthing like this again.

dont hate noobs its not their fault they suck at everything (oh wait yes it is nvm)

A reason why I won`t get it and why I want to get it:why not:NO PIX NO CLICX!!!!!why I wanna:I wish there was a pix!

A reason why I won`t get it and why I want to get it:why not:NO PIX NO CLICX!!!!!why I wanna:I wish there was a pix!
You mother loving moron read the big loving letters The letters that say Stop.  THERE IS NO PICS BECAUSE IT IS ALL CHAT god loving moron.

You copied my avatar dumdo.
He did! WTF, why does everyone steal stuff?

NIce.now i can get a reward!

the bounty thing sounds cool (and is). the slash commands are a pain in the ass but other than that its fun!  two  :cookie: s for you! (yay!)

dont hate noobs its not their fault they suck at everything (oh wait yes it is nvm)
That's because you are.