Author Topic: Boats for V9  (Read 1252 times)

I've always thought it would be cool to have some sort of boat minigame where you drive the boat around and shoot people.. Like pirates.. (Enter smiley face here, which we don't have). So can anyone who knows how to make addons make a decent one that doesn't look like crap, is easy to control and is actually good?

Well if someone ports the V8 boats Caravel,patrol boat,troop carrier.

(flashback happens) Ah I remember when I was running over bots in the water with those boats. It was lots of fun. lolz

(flashback happens) Ah I remember when I was running over bots in the water with those boats. It was lots of fun. lolz

hmmm they didn't work to well from my memory

i aredey requested it but i'll give out some ideas

They sucked ass

as for Real Working Boats, Nit's were ment for v9 but he is probaly doing other stuff

Nit's boats where awesome, enough said.

Wait for those.

Now that you mention it, they did suck ass! They always killed me when I used the gravity gun on them!

theres a speed boat from D&R

but the D&R boat is a bit gay (no offence to the maker of it. everthing else from D&R rules anyway) like when you spawn it, it bounces and when you toach it with a brick or terrain, it sticks to it.

I hate the second player view from that speed boat :( but yeah everything else pwnz >:D