Author Topic: D&R Vehicle: Motorbike, Motorbike+Side-car  (Read 37179 times)

Remember, Monty just steals models, or at least I think that was him.

THAT machine gun, now. Actually, I was referring to a post I think you made here. You said you might mount a machine gun on the bike, right?
Yes i was thinking about it, but don't hold your breath.

You know what would be cool? Adding a turret right onto the side car.

Remember, Monty just steals models, or at least I think that was him.
Nice work on the unintelligent application of "Once a bad guy, always a bad guy".

When i use the motorbike and jump off the bedroom roof when i hit the ground it go's through it.

When i use the motorbike and jump off the bedroom roof when i hit the ground it go's through it.
Fail.

i have a question  why do all of your addons have no shadow i dont think addons do though

because i use blender, and as i know of, it is very tricky to make shadows work.

Nice idea. The model needs a bit of work, but it works well. Also, a machine gun in the side car would be nice. Fireforward, no turning would make it realistic. Or turn a bit.

Whats the point of a Motorbike? We got a Harley Davidson already, but the sidecar idea is cool.
 :cookie:

You should make it so there are 1 hand properly positioned on the handle then when you mount it removes your hand and when you unmount it puts them back.
And the other is just normal and has your weapon.
I've seen this with weapons before so it might be possible with a vehicle

Whats the point of a Motorbike? We got a Harley Davidson already, but the sidecar idea is cool.[/side]
You idiot this was made first.

Axle needs moar in middle of wheel please.

Axle needs moar in middle of wheel please.
What you just said made me think... We need a Uni-Cycle :D