Author Topic: Vectorman  (Read 1175 times)

Hopefully, you'll know what this game is.
This was the gold back in the mega drive days, and it's one of the games deserving a next-gen treatment along with Samba Da Amigo.etc (Yeah, i know there was one, but they cancelled it due to Vectorman's crappy design that looked too much like master chief, they were going to release it but bungie tried to sue them.)

It's a very fun side-scrolling shooter based in the future where the earth has been evacuated due to pollution, leaving  Orbots to clean up the mess, you, Vectorman (An Orbot) just came back to earth after delivering sludge into the sun and you find out Raster (A control orbot) Has blown a fuse and is now making the earth a death trap for returning humans and taken control of the Orbots, fortunately Vectorman hasn't been effected, so leaving him to save the day.
The main character had an awesome personality, infact, like Earthworm jim's! (Another awesome Megadrive game, which spawned it's awesome cartoon series)

In my humble opinion, this was probably one of the best games of the Megadrive along with sonic!

You can download a ROM Of this, but if you're lucky enough to be american and own a wii, you can pick this off at virtual console (Though the European release is coming if anybody from diffrent countries still want this on their wii)

There was also a sequel, but i don't know if it would be okay to have a longer page
than this.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:00:25 PM by Aphtonites »

reminds me of wall-e

the concept at least

and if it's the first post it doesn't matter how long you make it wtf

reminds me of wall-e

the concept at least

and if it's the first post it doesn't matter how long you make it wtf
Though Wall-E came after, of course.
Oh yeah, i'll start updating the post with Vectorman 2 Stuff.

reminds me of wall-e

beat me to it...as soon as i saw pollution, leaving...Orbots? this reminds me of

character design: Halo a little bit...green people remind me of master cheif
story: Orbit gum. makes your teeth clean.
story: wall-e...
character design: thing thing..floating hands and feet.

but if you're lucky enough to be american and own a wii, you can pick this off at virtual console
holy sht! how many points!? need.

beat me to it...as soon as i saw pollution, leaving...Orbots? this reminds me of

character design: Halo a little bit...green people remind me of master cheif Is 'Chiefy made out of orbs? Nope.
story: Orbit gum. makes your teeth clean. OrBOT, Fool >:(
story: wall-e... Except without any drama/romance, here you'll have to blow the stuff out of everything.
character design: thing thing..floating hands and feet. Except that Vectorman is a better game, of course.
 holy sht! how many points!? need.
I'm european so i don't know, check for yourself.

nothing came up when i searched wii ware and virtual console. oh well. ill just browse thorugh all of them...are you sure its on the wii? it even turned up a suggested word

I have 1 and 2 on Sonic mega collection +.

stuff's pretty rad, harder later on