Author Topic: Fort Block 56k warning  (Read 2123 times)

needs moar lockdown.  Just set every door in the place to shut when you hit the big red button.

The purge system takes 3 seconds from the button press. There is one exit and the blast extends from the center of the base a bit. The only area where you are really safe is the top rooms and the towers if you where to be invaded.

I am thinking of a way to get in but so far it involves 9 people.

With wallh4x I can get in and out without you even knowing.  And can you host this?  I want to see if I can find a way in and out.

Now strategically, here what I would do. On the "rafters" at the top of the "Bedroom level" set up 3 sniper teams on each beam, and 2 on the shelf closest to the base. Put like 5 more on the dresser and bed. Only one angle is not covered and you can't do jack unless you move, and if you move, you die by 25+ snipers.

Now strategically, here what I would do. On the "rafters" at the top of the "Bedroom level" set up 3 sniper teams on each beam, and 2 on the shelf closest to the base. Put like 5 more on the dresser and bed. Only one angle is not covered and you can't do jack unless you move, and if you move, you die by 25+ snipers.
Great idea! We might add that in.

Thanks for the comment. I am too lazy to do so and I just plain do not feel like it.

Thanks for the comment. I am too lazy to do so and I just plain do not feel like it.
Can I upload it?

yes. Also, I am good in one of the two things. I can be good at exterior or interior. I can not be both though.