Poll

Which mod?

Super Power abilities.  Freezing, fireball, lighting, elemental stuff.
Flame Sword
Flameing eyes and body
Wings
None of the above.  Just forget it.

Author Topic: Request: Super Powers, Dual swords, flame swords, flame eyes or body & Wings  (Read 2505 times)

Just some things I was thinkin would be cool for add-ons.  If I knew what to do to make mods I would try but I really don't know how... so.

[Super Powers] Could someone make weapons that make you shoot fireballs, elemental stuff, and Freeze things?

[Better melee and ranged combat weapons] Doesn't have to be too special.  Just like a sword, spear, or bow.  Just different models.  Like a flame sword, or dual swords.

[Flame eyes or body]

Would be cool if you made an addon that enabled fire or smoke come out of the eyes of a player.  Or have flaming hands and feet or something.

[Wings]

Make like Devil, angel, any type of lookin wings for a vehicle mod.  Would let you fly and would flap when you moved upward and pull back when you glided.

If you have ideas that would help these ones please spill it out! Lol.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:00:06 PM by doodledudedc »

1# Nah

2# Nah

3# Yes pl0x

4# Yes pl0x

Now in bettar section :D

Nice ideas

I still don't get how you managed to put this in the add ons section in the first place.

I still don't get how you managed to put this in the add ons section in the first place.
some peeps look and see Files: Add-ons, and then psot request.

They never notice BLockland forums, sugestions...

Well I never made a mistake. I think Badspot should make the "post finished add ons" flashy.

Aww, I liked the Freeze power, and the flame sword.

P.S. Freeze power is possible. Like horse ray, make the model go away, make an ice cube player type, make it change you to ice cube.

You could do flame eyes with a decal? I WOULD but I have no clue how to upload decals and what-not. -cue-someone-calling-me-a-noob-

You could do flame eyes with a decal? I WOULD but I have no clue how to upload decals and what-not. -cue-someone-calling-me-a-noob-

I could figure out how to upload it.  Can you make it?

Aww, I liked the Freeze power, and the flame sword.

P.S. Freeze power is possible. Like horse ray, make the model go away, make an ice cube player type, make it change you to ice cube.

Yeah probably.

I can't right now, but I'll probably have it by the end of tomorrow. I've never made a decal before so it may look suckish but I'll try my best.

I can't right now, but I'll probably have it by the end of tomorrow. I've never made a decal before so it may look suckish but I'll try my best.

That's fine. It could always be updated in the future.

Since I'm on a mac, I can't use paint. I'll use photoshop instead.