Author Topic: handicapped roblox cigarette  (Read 9162 times)

Possible parent's email address: patriciadeighton@gmail.com

Don't spam or flame, describe what their son is doing. 

Of course it could also be his sister, but whatever. 

But what if it's acctualy him?

Badspot

• Administrator
He is clearly an impulsive child, it seems unlikely that he would have gone through the trouble to create a female pseudonym.  If he has then that would be incredible and frightening.

If we did make an email to it's parents/sibling it would look un-official due to our email adress... Any other email service providers that might look more official?

Just have to say this, there was a flame comment on a BL video.... I go to that persons profile and I find this...

What the forget? He hates blockland now he is defending it? I think this kid needs mental help he is a confused little boy and I bet he was pretending to be a sister or parent.

Man I would fukcing crush him with so many  :nes: right now. And I'm not using that as praise, I'm using it as a wepon >.>

Goshh,
;O

What a brat, like seriouslyy.

He's just jealous cause he can't buy blockland,
xP

And, :D

See.. this is why i hate roblox. there starfishS

Lets Raid his Youtube Account :D

What the forget? He hates blockland now he is defending it? I think this kid needs mental help he is a confused little boy and I bet he was pretending to be a sister or parent.
It's possible that he got some of the spam email.

It's possible that he got some of the spam email.
or he had a Orgasam and Said, " IM A handicap" seeing his life was a failure, he started defending blockland

I don't believe he's 18..

Me either. What kind of 18 year old is as handicapped as this guy?

I THOUGHT THAT cigaretteBAG CLOSED HIS ACCOUNT, I HATE THE stuffEBOX, HE EVEN SPAMMED UP A VID BY THE BEST BLOCKFILMER EVER!!! (Darkstar)