Poll

Should I go die in a fire?

Yes.
27 (73%)
Yes.
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Invalid's Decals  (Read 9584 times)

I like it but sadly im not DLing. I got too many already

I understand, I'll lock the topic anyhow, no need for people to come here just to vote on the poll and ignore the posts. But you'll still get to vote on the useless poll. Woop. You're the weakest link!

Wingardian LevioLockindapostsa!! <<<WTF?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 10:42:13 PM by Invalid »

Double Toast! Yum

I unlocked this due to no reason. You guys can post now, so wopee doo. I'm not so attached to the topic so much anymore, so I don't expect 30 new posts a day like I used to. Hooray and all that crap. Ima stop babbling now.

Dr. Toast!
Fix'd

Well, I approve. Make some more, perhaps a turkey for Thanksgiving? Or any winter time things? A sweater, santa suit, snowman suit? Just pitching ideas.

Or a creep-Bear coming out of you instead of a Dinosaur.

I'll make a comical turkey face (or try) before Thanksgiving. If I finish beforehand, I'll release them on Thanksgiving, so heads up all. Oh and I'll start Christmas stuff after Thanksgiving is over. (It's my Dad's b-day tomorrow say Yay!)

WOW 2 voted for no, 1 voted for no, 0 voted for no,107 voted for Yes, oh wait, no!!!!

LOL

It doesn't look like anything.

Okaaay, running way behind on the Thanksgiving Decals.

Heres what I'm gonna have I hope.

Turkey face
Shirt with Turkey on it.
Pilgrim decal
Native american decal
Native american face
Pilgrim face Male
Pilgrim Face Female.

Yah, that's perty much it. 6 decals, and about a week left. One decal a day: May be difficult.
Any suggestions or whatever, post here.

I'm pretty sure I kept the pic links up. If you read the whole thing you would find that theres a link for pictures and for the download. Nope, didn't.

EDIT: I'll put em up later, sorry for the delay.

Nice decals,hope to see more soon!

NAWT. Seriously, maybe some over the break. Any suggestions? Anyone?