Poll

Do you like this idea?

It ROCKS
Yes
A little
Not at all
Its HORRIBLE

Author Topic: For those who get mad at insulting videos to Blockland  (Read 1316 times)

This is a common problem is people making mean and abusive videos to Blockland. Most of us by now are fed up with these people. But don't go and say something mean because then they know it gets to you just say some thing like this.

What to say
The only reason your saying this is because you can't Blockland and don't want to buy it so you want every one else to feel like you with out enough effort to make money for Blockland. its like the case with the PS3. Any one who agrees with this statement re post it

I have already began posting this on insulting videos and do not yet know the results of this i will keep you posted though on the results.

For any other suggestions on what to say post them here.

If we work to together to stop them we can win.

What not to do

Do not make insulting videos of Roblox because this will just bring us down to their level

Sincerely
            Zacharymatt5

I totaly agree with you man! :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :nes:

If we stand together we can win

This topic isn't needed, the majority of us don't even care about Roblox. Rombom is a friend anyway.

dude read the title if your not some one who gets mad at these videos then read something else

you want me to read this?

ehm? getting mad at insulting videos about BL?

like what video?