Author Topic: Port Rear View Mirror  (Read 1323 times)

I was wondering if any one could port the rear view mirror where you could press a button and it appears then press it again to dissapear this is use ful for driving and minigames

I think Masterlegodude made this one. PM him.

And the point of a Rear View Mirror that didnt reflect anything would be?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ............................. What didn't it reflect names get a new graphics card

Any kind of mirrors are impossible with Blockland. Either that, or just a HUGE pain in the ass to make. If there were mirrors, then brick lag would double considering everthing would have to render twice, causing total cahos. He doesen't need a new graphics card, mirorrs are just impossible in Blockland.

Any kind of mirrors are impossible with Blockland. Either that, or just a HUGE pain in the ass to make. If there were mirrors, then brick lag would double considering everthing would have to render twice, causing total cahos. He doesen't need a new graphics card, mirorrs are just impossible in Blockland.

Mirrors are possible in TE, but idk if Badspot made it added in the Game

rear view mirror is not in bricks its in your screen and shows stuff behind you it never lagged me in v8

yes... i know it is possible.. i have seen it on a map on v8.. it was like on "ikea house" on v8.. it was in the bathroom of the house

We don't need this for vehicles because 3rd person works better.

rear view mirror is not in bricks its in your screen and shows stuff behind you it never lagged me in v8
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh i get it :D