Author Topic: No more colorsets! >:O  (Read 1926 times)

It's getting annoying. If you want to make your own colorset, fine, but don't spam the add-ons section with them. Seriously, I think everyone who really wants another colorset has either A. Got it or B. Haven't found the one they want yet cause the add-ons file is full of crap colorsets. So unless it's unique, stop posting so many n00b colorsets. Besides, you'll just be told how stupid and n00ish it is, either that or how copied it is from a good one.

I agree, stop posting them no matter how "Good" you think it is.

Besides, you'll just be told how stupid and n00ish it is
not mine ;D

EDIT:also i posted mine a couple days after V9 when the forums was cleaned up.....

August 13, 2008, 09:37:59 am
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:13:21 AM by zoneark »

I made my own color set, and not posted it in a topic, but here is it:
picture:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:28:31 PM by Dansegal96 V2 »

With all the colorsets to download, i'm still using the default one :D

hear2!

This is the reason I waited to release mine. There was an uproar in stuffty colorsets. Then when I was asked by several people to port it, in my v9 release topic, some dipstuff said,
OMG. These forums are invaded with colorsets.
Do we really need any more?

So, although I agree with you, (All newbs, or inattentive idiots noobs) know who people are, and don't be loving handicapped.

Off topic: StealthAssassin, you are a complete moron, you bumped it, which wasn't a big deal, from August 13th to Sept 6th to tell me that there are to many colorsets, clearly not noticing that you are 5 pages back.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 05:46:26 PM by tapemaster21 »

Me to :D

I was about to post the color set i made untill i saw there was already a new one for the day  :cookieMonster:

not mine ;D

EDIT:also i posted mine a couple days after V9 when the forums was cleaned up.....

Well yeah, yours is a good one. :D But, there are several n00b colorets out there that just take the file from another colorset and edit it.

If you want to make a color set, make one for yourself and if you really like it more than the default, then use it. Unless it's prodigious, don't post it.

forget new paint sets, default ftw!

Yeah, the default was good, the first color set was great, but now that there are like 50 million they just arn't good anymore!
NO MORE!!! >:O