Author Topic: Am i guna asplode?  (Read 1923 times)

No, you are VH, Vertzer is Vert now.

No forget you I was VH and Vert like 2 years before he joined. >.>

Well, Vert got the name, because you had 2.

Ladios, the human conundrum that is life is a messed up and complicated statement of, but not limited to the words: HOLY forgetASS BATMAN

Now you yourself may feel at times, things are working in perfect unison to your life whether it be good or bad is completely normal. You'll find that girls are a forever on going mystery that even the worlds greatest scientists cannot solve... though what woman is attracted to a guy in wheel chair who does physics with a Microsoft Sam voice. Its all perfectly normal, and no, I really doubt you'll explode, spountainiuoly combust, maybe, explode, no.

ALT ENDING:

Ladios, Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which, despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably... here. The Matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the 6th version. You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed - its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated. The function of the One is now to return to the Source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which, you will be required to select from the Matrix 23 individuals - 16 female, 7 male - to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash, killing everyone connected to the Matrix, which, coupled with the extermination of Zion, will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race. Make your time. All your base are belong to us.

No forget you I was VH and Vert like 2 years before he joined. >.>
You disappeared and Vertzer(by name) came, so you lost out of "Vert" and when you got back it was his.

Vert is also VH, so forget all of you. Vertzer is Part.

Ladios, the human conundrum that is life is a messed up and complicated statement of, but not limited to the words: HOLY forgetASS BATMAN

Now you yourself may feel at times, things are working in perfect unison to your life whether it be good or bad is completely normal. You'll find that girls are a forever on going mystery that even the worlds greatest scientists cannot solve... though what woman is attracted to a guy in wheel chair who does physics with a Microsoft Sam voice. Its all perfectly normal, and no, I really doubt you'll explode, spountainiuoly combust, maybe, explode, no.

ALT ENDING:

Ladios, Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which, despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably... here. The Matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the 6th version. You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed - its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated. The function of the One is now to return to the Source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which, you will be required to select from the Matrix 23 individuals - 16 female, 7 male - to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash, killing everyone connected to the Matrix, which, coupled with the extermination of Zion, will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race. Make your time. All your base are belong to us.

I laughed so much, thank you for that.

Call me anything you want, as long as you make it clear who you are referring to.

Call me anything you want, as long as you make it clear who you are referring to.
I shall call you Purple. I think it's obvious why.