Author Topic: 9/11 Anniversary.  (Read 13121 times)

Huge ass images.
Too bad those images were made before the towers were built. Oops!

Still an interesting coincidence.

Yup and you know the back of the 1 dollar bill? Below the pyramid says New world order. The eye represents the government. Make sense already right because now there is child trackers, satellites that see everything, micro chips. The government basically sees everything.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Well explain why 9/11 and the halocaust was predicted before it happend.

And explain why the dollar bill has new world order under the pyramid.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Yup

Yup and you know the back of the 1 dollar bill? Below the pyramid says New world order. The eye represents the government. Make sense already right because now there is child trackers, satellites that see everything, micro chips. The government basically sees everything.

Well explain why 9/11 and the halocaust was predicted before it happend.

And explain why the dollar bill has new world order under the pyramid.

Yup
My are you stupid. I don't even have to do anything, you already look stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IemaxWMuOdA
And?

I can predict things too.

Sometime in the future there will be an event that destroys a building. This will cause a global conflict.

OMG!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:21:23 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Fine be in denial I guess a pyramid with an eye on it with "New world order" translated means nothing.

Fine be in denial I guess a pyramid with an eye on it with "New world order" translated means nothing.
What the forget does that have to do with the folding of the bills?

You will see.

-edit-

Anyways the twin towers on the money was before 9/11 right? Well Nostradamus predicted 9/11 before it happend. So I don't really think you have to flame at people showing folded money. It was made before it happend, and Nostradamus predicted it before it happend so explain that.

In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos,
while the fortress endures,
the great leader will succumb.

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.

On the 11th day of the 9 month,
two metal birds will crash into two tall statues
in the new city,
and the world will end soon after.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:27:59 PM by zombie.cxnt »

You will see.
I can't see stuff!
 - Ray Charles

You seem to always quote someone else's ideas. Why don't you form your own damn opinions on something for once?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:26:49 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

And as it is mentioned the 3rd big war means WWIII and that will happen soon.

And as it is mentioned the 3rd big war means WWIII and that will happen soon.
Yes