GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 526249 times)

HIP HIP HURRAY, HIP HIP HURRAY, HIPPP HIPPP HURRAYY!!! Gsf ghost, you are the best map maker EVER!

wait, you can walk in it?

I didn't know that was possible... aircraft carriers please.

rofl, the website where the pic is says, please flag any pictures taht contain CHILD researchAGRAPHY, OR OFFENSIVE MATERIAL. all flagged items will be deleted

A boat?
GSF, I love you.
<3
Well it's a little glitchy, but it works A LOT better than any other boat I've used in Blockland. I still have nightmares about the speedboat.

wait, you can walk in it?

I didn't know that was possible... aircraft carriers please.
Yes, but it's kind-of glitchy (the boat flips over sometimes) and it only works when the boat isn't moving, so I might take that out or just allow the player to walk in larger boats with more surface area.

At long last.... A boat for the needs of desperate Blockheads!
THREE CHEERS TO (GSF)GHOST!
HIP HIP HURRAY, HIP HIP HURRAY, HIPPP HIPPP HURRAYY!!! Gsf ghost, you are the best map maker EVER!
Thanks  :)

How lucky are we, as soon as he says he is going to stop making all of the maps... he starts making add-ons!
Well the add-ons are for the map lol, as soon as I finish these last projects I won't be making anymore maps or add-ons.

instead of having it only after you visit your maps make a pack! :D
lol I could. I will first release several boats exclusively with this map (to see what people think). If enough people like them then I will release the boats as separate add-ons.

Anyway, if only there was a video of the boat flipping over.
I kind-of fixed the problem already, but I will host a test server soon to gather feedback.

your maps are awsome so im thinking so will your addons =D
lol thanks, boats are difficult to work with though :/

Update: Now that I'm learning how to make vehicles, I will hopefully release some vehicles and physics objects with this map. Also, I was able to get a boat working using the Biplane script, and it handles perfectly (it handles much better than the airboat and speedboat). You can also walk around in the boat when you are not driving it (due to a more complex bounding box). There is one glitch where it flips over if you pitch the boat too high, but I'm working on fixing that. Here is a preview of a very basic model I made to test the script:

Now who would think one of Blockland's finest map makers, (who is "retired") start making vehicles and makes Blocklands most successul boats. One sugestion for the boat make several different kinds of them like:
  • Sail boat/yacht
  • row boat
  • pirate ship
  • aircraft carrier
  • etc you get the point

thanks for listening and thats a good idea too

Yeah, make some of those.

Also, you know that we will love your boats, so why bother waiting? Just release them separately.

yay awsom dude  :cookie: x45
i dont relly like some oof these but i DL all of them because i share a PC with my bro

If nobody noticed that's a party bost from Just Cause, just to let you know.

the da dream map gives me the creaps. But still cool. :cookie:

Now who would think one of Blockland's finest map makers, (who is "retired") start making vehicles and makes Blocklands most successul boats. One sugestion for the boat make several different kinds of them like:
  • Sail boat/yacht
  • row boat
  • pirate ship
  • aircraft carrier
  • etc you get the point
Good suggestions; I might release a few for the map and more later on as separate add-ons.

Yeah, make some of those.
Also, you know that we will love your boats, so why bother waiting? Just release them separately.
I'll decide that later on, depending on how well the boats turn out.

If nobody noticed that's a party bost from Just Cause, just to let you know.
lol yup, I think it's called the Trawler.

the da dream map gives me the creaps. But still cool. :cookie:
Thanks

Update: The boat is finished and - so far - bug free. I can't find anymore problems with it, so I will host a test server soon to make sure and to gather feedback. The boat:
  • has a drag system where the boat reaches neutral buoyancy in a matter of seconds, even if you drop it from high places. This makes it a lot easier to enter the boat, especially right after you drop it or spawn it in the water
  • maintains buoyancy above the water, and doesn't get pushed above or below the water no matter how fast you are traveling
  • can be painted
  • has custom explosion and wreckage models
  • has realistic pitch, roll, and yaw, and is not static like the speedboat
  • is much faster than the airboat

So GSF when are you releasing to the public on the add-ons section.

aswome beacuse theres a picture of master chief on the tv and the xbox 360!!!! :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: nice work

Good suggestions; I might release a few for the map and more later on as separate add-ons.
I'll decide that later on, depending on how well the boats turn out.
lol yup, I think it's called the Trawler.
Thanks

Update: The boat is finished and - so far - bug free. I can't find anymore problems with it, so I will host a test server soon to make sure and to gather feedback. The boat:
  • has a drag system where the boat reaches neutral buoyancy in a matter of seconds, even if you drop it from high places. This makes it a lot easier to enter the boat, especially right after you drop it or spawn it in the water
  • maintains buoyancy above the water, and doesn't get pushed above or below the water no matter how fast you are traveling
  • can be painted
  • has custom explosion and wreckage models
  • has realistic pitch, roll, and yaw, and is not static like the speedboat
  • is much faster than the airboat

as a map or real vechile?
[/list]