GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 526272 times)

Update: The boat is finished and - so far - bug free.

Ghost is on a boat  :D

Oh yeah: everyone, Aperture Science labs is a pain to find, it took me about an hour and a half of methodized searching.  :C

So GSF when are you releasing to the public on the add-ons section.
I'm not sure yet; I need to test it first and I'm still deciding on whether or not to release it before I release the map it will be included in. I'll host a test server soon to give people a chance to see it early.

as a map or real vechile?
As a vehicle, although I'm making a "boat ride" map as well.

Ghost is on a boat  :D

Oh yeah: everyone, Aperture Science labs is a pain to find, it took me about an hour and a half of methodized searching.  :C
Yeah I tried to make it the hardest easter egg to find in San Andreas lol.

The map is about 20% complete, and as of right now there are ~168 buildings to enter, with no lag. I will announce the test server (to test the map and the boat) soon.

I'm not sure yet; I need to test it first and I'm still deciding on whether or not to release it before I release the map it will be included in. I'll host a test server soon to give people a chance to see it early.

The map is about 20% complete, and as of right now there are ~168 buildings to enter, with no lag. I will announce the test server (to test the map and the boat) soon.

Wait what map?

I heard about a GUI call the Vehical GUI. Does anyone know were to find it?

I heard about a GUI call the Vehical GUI. Does anyone know were to find it?

Hit the vehicle spawn with the wrench. How can you possibly not know that?

oh ok

Hit the vehicle spawn with the wrench. How can you possibly not know that?

Umm... Thats not the vehical GUI. [GSF]Ghost made vehicals to some of his maps (GSF mike's house) and I dont know were to find it. I searched but couldnt find anything on it.

Go to map.
Go into vehicle spawn menu.
Select something with GSF before it.
Spawn it.

Was that really that hard?

Wait what map?
What, wait new map?
I guess everyone got excited about the boat and forgot I'm making a map too lol.
As of right now I'm making a boat, plane and car ride map, and a tropical map based on the one from Just Cause. The tropical map will have some vehicles included with it. Here are some new screens on the progress of the map:

Umm... Thats not the vehical GUI. [GSF]Ghost made vehicals to some of his maps (GSF mike's house) and I dont know were to find it. I searched but couldnt find anything on it.
Well they are vehicles, but you can't drive them; they are physics objects you can interact with. Set a vehicle spawn brick, click on it with the wrench, and in the drop down menu look for 5 vehicles that start with GSF.

page 69
I knew that was bound to happen lol.

Awesome map looks to be the best yet.

Boat :D

Ghost, I think you are seriously the bleh of retail blockland (sorry if you don't like the comparison)

You are such a great mapper, pioneering all of these new techniques to make great maps. I am not really sure what you are trying to do with your current one, if I did I would suggest some stuff.

So you make the best maps, and now you are making the first boats?

You said you can walk around inside the boats? That is nothing anyone has done before, and you can walk while they are moving?

I highly encourage you to make an aircraft carrier or destroyer type boat. An aircraft carrier would have a large surface area for walking, which will be really cool. Imagine being able to land a plane on it, but maybe I am just starting to dream...

Keep up the good work, and let us know when the test server is up.

awesome maps, and cool secrets under some.

Holy stuff-forget, Ghost. Your blowing my simple mind!  :cookieMonster:

I love you. I cant wait to see more Add-Ons from you, maps also.