GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 525362 times)

i got a idea for a easter egg on NYC. u have Micheal Jackson in a alley way. :D

and He is next to a child.

San andreas has a few bugs. Theres hidden water throughout terrain, and you can't see it. Like, If you go into the skatepark, you hear water sounds? If possible to fix, then please do so  :cookie:

LOL youll be playing and then boom there he is then you commit Self Delete automatically...

Big Foot Hint: He's in the Storm mode.

Hey, can I get a better hint on Aperture? I've been searching for HOURS!

Hmmm....in San Andreas on the easter egg list i cant find the UFO crash site or i cant find 4 aliens or bigfoot...i know bigfoot is in stormy but i cant find him. :panda:

woo, i got 2 other ppl to sort of agree with me that means!....that we need more ppl and start a petition to get micheal jackson added as a easter egg! :D acctually im just kidding but feel free to do that if that is what u want

Apeture science labs help anyone?

I don't understand how to get to Blue Hell in Vice City. I go under the mall but there's nothing there. And i see the mall is directly above Blue Hell. Btw in Vice City it isn't even blue. O.o

I don't understand how to get to Blue Hell in Vice City. I go under the mall but there's nothing there. And i see the mall is directly above Blue Hell. Btw in Vice City it isn't even blue. O.o

In vice city blue hell is really more of a "Island" than just ground. After you get to the strange water look around abit.

Hay ghost.
I usually dont check the map section, but when i saw the latest post was in "GSF V9 Maps" I was like, "omfg San Andreas? :D". It looks like these maps are still awesome, so ima test out some and see if I can find some easter eggs. Thanks for porting these. :)
Hey Dropshock no problem, and thanks lol.

Where be teh VNC news board thingy?
In a building which can be entered in downtown Vice City.

Would be the best maps ever, but they're missing TONS of textures. Did I do something wrong, or is it your fault that they aren't included? I don't know.
Can you post a screen shot? I believe the error might be on your end, did you save the .zip to your add-ons folder or did you extract the file?

Cant find blue hell.
In which map?

woo, i got 2 other ppl to sort of agree with me that means!....that we need more ppl and start a petition to get micheal jackson added as a easter egg! :D acctually im just kidding but feel free to do that if that is what u want
lol it would be funny, but Michael Jackson gets enough negative attention already.

San andreas has a few bugs. Theres hidden water throughout terrain, and you can't see it. Like, If you go into the skatepark, you hear water sounds? If possible to fix, then please do so  :cookie:
I am going to look into it soon. When I was porting it I couldn't figure out how to fix that problem, and it was fine in v8. The water shouldn't go past the designated scale.

Hey, can I get a better hint on Aperture? I've been searching for HOURS!
Apeture science labs help anyone?
lol okay, it is in only one of the versions, and is probably in the last one you would suspect.

Hmmm....in San Andreas on the easter egg list i cant find the UFO crash site or i cant find 4 aliens or bigfoot...i know bigfoot is in stormy but i cant find him. :panda:
Well the aliens have been seen in the desert at night. And if you played GTA San Andreas then you should have no problem finding bigfoot.

For some reason the terrain didn't save the hole in the terrain which was under the mall. Try using a vehicle with bad collision detection. Using the gravity gun or portal gun might also help. And it is blue, especially in the darker versions such as night and storm.

oh damn it i want nyc now!!!

Yeh I had that problem. I'll re-download. And not extract the folder. Sorry.

lol okay, it is in only one of the versions, and is probably in the last one you would suspect.
I think I just figured it out :D

I'll post some pics if I find it :3

EDIT: Woah Ghost, your good at hiding Aperture...

Is it on land, in the sky, or on the grave sand of Posiden, which is Blue Hell?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 08:41:22 AM by Lil Robot »