Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 530392 times)

No map can match NYC in terms of size, detail, and fun :(

but obviously I support anyone who wishes to challenge that.

Ghost, you'll go down in Blockland history as the best mapmaker ever!!!
:)
he completes me i loooove his maps
Don't find happiness with my maps, find happiness outside of Blockland. One of the reasons I'm quitting map making is because it led to stagnation of who I am, and that didn't make me happy at all.
nice <33333333333333333333333333333 333333333 ur maps 
lol
lol
No map can match NYC in terms of size, detail, and fun :(
but obviously I support anyone who wishes to challenge that.
I wish Blockland would get more map makers. But I support anyone who can make better maps too.
Aw, we'll miss your epic maps ;c
You're the best
I'll miss the epic community.

I miss it already well i will learn to make maps and i will make one of my city and see what you guys think But first i got to learn to build the building for the map textures someone else will do i guess i will be the modeler and stuff but that will be a couple years when i get a job and well just get a job maybe for years long time

Mine will never match these epic maps the master made

Well I hope this is a dawn for new map makers every where

nice map again :cookieMonster:
badDream...
 :cookie:

Goodbye GSF, you made some nice maps. :'(

I miss it already well i will learn to make maps and i will make one of my city and see what you guys think But first i got to learn to build the building for the map textures someone else will do i guess i will be the modeler and stuff but that will be a couple years when i get a job and well just get a job maybe for years long time

Mine will never match these epic maps the master made
If you want to make cities or buildings that look like bricks I can help you out. Which program are you using?

Well I hope this is a dawn for new map makers every where
I hope so too

Goodbye GSF, you made some nice maps. :'(
I'm not really leaving lol, you're going to get me banned :X

Sad to see to see you quit map making although I still haven't had a chance to play all the maps you released yet lol, I think some of my best blockland memories were exploring your maps : )  I can understand where your coming from though I spend way to much time on the computer as well,  it would probably do me good to take a break.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 02:06:52 PM by adc90 »

I'm not really leaving lol, you're going to get me banned :X
The way you said it made it sound like you were leaving Blockland, but not the forums.

When I try to spawn at Mikes House, I tried all of the Places of Mikes House and it says, Collision should start with a Col Mesh. So I can't spawn. ;( Oh and plus I love BadDream Map

do you by any chance know where to download the snail vehicle from autuom pond?

do you by any chance know where to download the snail vehicle from autuom pond?
Just download the map, and guess what? You have the vehicle!

I beta tested 3 of his maps (GSF Christmas, Mikes House, GSF BadDream) and they are epic, and i was looking forward to more. Please dont quit making maps D:.

NOOOOOO NOT THE LAST MAP JUST 1  MORE PIZ PZ  PIZ GSF :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

NOOOOOO NOT THE LAST MAP JUST 1  MORE PIZ PZ  PIZ GSF :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:
HIT EJECT, GSF, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!