GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 526251 times)

im gonna download nyc,san adreas,vice city and christmas.im gonna give you  :cookie:Xinfinite(not in real life just in blockland)

Amazing, I mean, just incredible. Looks awesome :cookieMonster:
lol, well it looks even better now.

What kind of interiors should I include in this map? I'm thinking there will be small cities with restaurants, stores, houses, clubs, etc.

I demand a City in the Sky...
Or a new Waterfall Map. The RTB one was Epic.
I can put a waterfall in this map. As for a city in the sky, that gives me an idea for an easter egg.

im gonna download nyc,san adreas,vice city and christmas.im gonna give you  :cookie:Xinfinite(not in real life just in blockland)
Real life cookies please :(

THat sounds good, I mean you could have a military base somewhat isolated from everywhere else. And there could be some small little rest stops on the road if you have one

I was hoping for a floating island in the sky :(

THat sounds good, I mean you could have a military base somewhat isolated from everywhere else. And there could be some small little rest stops on the road if you have one
There will most likely be a military base (maybe in the volcano or as a seperate island - not sure), an airport, an oil rig, random houses / huts, a main city, and small cities in the map.

I was hoping for a floating island in the sky :(
Give this map a chance lol.

Update: Now that I'm learning how to make vehicles, I will hopefully release some vehicles and physics objects with this map. Also, I was able to get a boat working using the Biplane script, and it handles perfectly (it handles much better than the airboat and speedboat). You can also walk around in the boat when you are not driving it (due to a more complex bounding box). There is one glitch where it flips over if you pitch the boat too high, but I'm working on fixing that. Here is a preview of a very basic model I made to test the script:

your maps are awsome so im thinking so will your addons =D

your maps are awsome so im thinking so will your addons =D
Kyjus25(Adam2) has that avatar. Ok, who stole it?

Anyway, if only there was a video of the boat flipping over.

A boat?

GSF, I love you.
<3

instead of having it only after you visit your maps make a pack! :D

How lucky are we, as soon as he says he is going to stop making all of the maps... he starts making add-ons!

How lucky are we, as soon as he says he is going to stop making all of the maps... he starts making add-ons!
Maps are add-ons dimwit.

wat

At long last.... A boat for the needs of desperate Blockheads!
THREE CHEERS TO (GSF)GHOST!