Author Topic: A-space: A place for government intelligence brown townysts with top secret clearance!  (Read 677 times)

The latest scheme cooked up by the  Department of National Intelligence (see Intellipedia, the free wiki for government employed security brown townysts) a social networking site geared towards keeping the United State's intelligence agencies and brown townysts working together.

In the words of Peter Sagal on Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!, "If you're an under cover agent, you'll soon be able to join A-Space, a new social networking site especially designed for people who can't tell anyone anything about themselves. It's every bit facebook and youtube for spies, but it's much much more. Only people with high level security clearance will be able to access this site; Members of the CIA and NSA will be able to friend each other, poke each other with fake poisoned umbrella tips, and post highly classified documents on each other's super fun walls."

http://www.informationweek.com/news/internet/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201801990

Hey even spies get bored enough that they need to use the internet to vent out stuff, only in this case it's details that may easily un-cover them.

On another note, Russians and Chinese could easily hack the forget out of it if they ever needed to blow a few covers here and there.

About darn time! I've always wanted a special place to talk with my fellow....erm I mean you guys didn't see this, you know nothing, I'm placing a manditory non-disclosure pact to all who view and reply in this post. If you view, you agree to the terms.....whew, now I'm safe... *wipes sweat from brow*

Ima go nudge North Korea. Maybe hit up some lady spys.